My SMALL MAC Collection

aLove4MakeUp

Sorry for the crappy pic. It was taken with my phone. I Just started buying MAC in Nov/Dec of 2008. I really don't have a lot. I try buying makeup I know I'm gonna use.

From Bottom LEFT to RIGHT: Studio Finish Concealer NW25, Select Moisturecover NW20, Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium, HK Beauty Powder in Tahitian Sand, FAFI Small Makeup Bag, HK Beauty Powder Blush in Fun & Games, Fleur Power Blush, Emote Blush (used for contouring), HK CuteSter Lipstick, Hue Lipstick, FAFI Utterly Frivolous Lipstick, HK She Loves Candy Lipglass, HK Mimmy Lipglass, HK Pink Fish TLC, Fascinating Ruby 6 Smokey Eyes, Eye Kohl in Smolder (above brushes) I FORGOT to add my LILICENT CREAM BLUSH, Fix+, and Brush Cleaner, they are not in the photo
Brushes From Bottom to Top: 187, 116, 109, 227, 217... Inside the Makeup Bag are the 5 Brushes from the Holiday Set 187SE, 190SE, 168SE, 194SE

fintia

nice!! I started collecting MAC around october 2008..I am a newbie.. I recently got a big haul just because I am a huge fan of HK!! so for me this was a great start with MAC LOL

Sanayhs

Great start into MAC! I love how you have a bunch of really fantastic brushes so far - those help tremendously.
smiles.gif

User93

I LOVE small but well-organised collections waaay more than huge make-up pr0n! You have great basics!!! I could live with that without having anything else
winks.gif

gitts

Sorry for the crappy pic. It was taken with my phone. I Just started buying MAC in Nov/Dec of 2008. I really don't have a lot. I try buying makeup I know I'm gonna use.

Oh yes, I started out that way too and it quickly morphed into an addiction. Now I have makeup, I dont see myself ever using up and I continue to buy with no end in site.
mac_addict.gif

BloopBloop

i started collecting around the same time as well

you need to add the 239 and 224 brushes to your collection =]

aLove4MakeUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloopBloop
i started collecting around the same time as well

you need to add the 239 and 224 brushes to your collection =]

LOL It's funny u say that... I actually just placed an order for them online this week. I'm also making a trip to the MAC store next week to buy the new Studio Sculpt Concealer n some Lipsticks..... Thank so much ladies for all ur compliments!

BloopBloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLove4MakeUp
LOL It's funny u say that... I actually just placed an order for them online this week. I'm also making a trip to the MAC store next week to buy the new Studio Sculpt Concealer n some Lipsticks..... Thank so much ladies for all ur compliments!

awww! we're like little mac twins!
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

if you're like me, the collection grows very quickly! im about to start up my third eyeshadow palette once my stuff comes in from teh specktra sales. teh sales and swaps forum is a cancer to my wallet

misha5150

Nice collection so far! I started buying MAC ten years ago and I guess at that time I wasn't that into makeup because until the HK collection came out, I hadn't bought a dang thang!!! I am so mad at myself because my makeup collection would've been crazy by now!!! So now my collection is small but I'm slowly but surely building it up, recession be damned!!
tong.gif

cathlila

this is nice! i like the brushes...you have a lot considering the time frame.

i started buying mac in February, and my collection is not nearly this extensive...you have everything you need to do a range of full-faces here! and you got a bunch of hello kitty!