My small Novel Twist haul with pics

ginger9

Just picked my NT Pro Brush set at The Bay today and also Other Worldly blush (thanks Stephie06 and Lara for your recs) and a sample of Off the Radar
clap.gif

2ab4dbba.jpg

497cd41f.jpg

juicyaddict

Can't wait to get my Novel Twist haul tomorrow. I will also get the pro brush set, and maybe softdew b/p.

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsmother
so how are the quality of the brushes?

I know a lot of MAC lovers say that brush sets aren't as good of a quality as the individual sets, perhaps that is true. But imo, I think this is great value for the buck. Personally I think buying individual brushes to form a set from MAC is beyond what I want to spend. Mind you I don't used cheap brushes - my brushes are combinations of a few MACs, Canadian brands such as Lise Watier, Quo, Annabelle and some Costco brushes sets as well. Anyway, I think this is great because I'm getting MAC brushes at a great value. Yes they might be slightly off than the regular brushes but to me the slight differences don't matter
smiles.gif

Btw the bag is BIG compared to the brushes - which means you can put more stuff in there!!! woohooo!!!!

c00ki312

do you have to go to the pro store for the brush set or is it together with the other products?

PeaceLoveVogue

I bought the same set, and honestly I think they're awesome. The only one I'm not too fond of is the shading brush, the middle one in her picture. I bought the same set, btw. Overall the quality is great. I think it's worth the investment.
smiles.gif

PeaceLoveVogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
do you have to go to the pro store for the brush set or is it together with the other products?

The novel twist collection is not sold in the Pro stores(( as far as I know)). It's just a Nordstrom exclusive collection. And no the brush set is sold individually, it's not like a free gift or something w/ another purchase..if that's what you are asking.
smiles.gif

HTH!

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveVogue
I bought the same set, and honestly I think they're awesome. The only one I'm not too fond of is the shading brush, the middle one in her picture. I bought the same set, btw. Overall the quality is great. I think it's worth the investment.
smiles.gif

I totally agree!! I am not into the shading brush either. I had to think about it for a while but ended up getting the set because I love and don't have the 187, 168, 212 and the 219. I figure it's still a GREAT deal for four brushes that I totally want for one that I'm meh about. If it was the 243 I'd be in heaven
smiles.gif