my "snow is boring" fotd

ashleydawn

Snow days get boring when they happen once a week! lol. So here's what I've done to occupy my new found free time. (Inspired by a fotd I saw on here... I believe it was called Tequila Sunrise by Yagmur...)

makeup031.jpg

(Oh hai deer... meet headlights! lol)

makeup014.jpg

makeup022.jpg

makeup027.jpg

makeup029.jpg

makeup040.jpg

Face:
MSFN in Medium

Eyes:
TFSI
Rose Gold Pigment
Rose Pigment
Violet Pigment
Shroom e/s
Smolder Eye Kohl
Lucky UD 24/7 Liner
LashBlast

Lips:
Elaborate l/g

Also, just for funsies, here's what it looks like outside my house today (well there's more snow now than when I took these a couple hours ago but you get the idea haha)!

makeup054.jpg

makeup060.jpg

makeup061.jpg

MACLovin

Very pretty! love those colors together..

and I'll trade you 70°F weather (and we may dip into the 40s tonight!) for some snow... deal??
tong.gif

ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Very pretty! love those colors together..

and I'll trade you 70°F weather (and we may dip into the 40s tonight!) for some snow... deal??
tong.gif

definitely a deal! i used to live in south fl (key largo to be exact) and i miss it so much. if i thought i could convince my bf i'd soooo move back.

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydawn
definitely a deal! i used to live in south fl (key largo to be exact) and i miss it so much. if i thought i could convince my bf i'd soooo move back.

oh cool! i'm there a lot.. my bf's dad lives in Tavernier/Islamorada so we go down to the keys every couple weeks. I love it there.
smiles.gif

where did you move that you're getting snow now?

ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
oh cool! i'm there a lot.. my bf's dad lives in Tavernier/Islamorada so we go down to the keys every couple weeks. I love it there.
smiles.gif

where did you move that you're getting snow now?

Yeah my dad winters in Key Largo now cause he has a boat that he can live on. *jealous* lol.

We moved back to NJ, which is where I'm from originally. Blahhhhh.

Mabelle

Very pretty?
I'm kind of shocked that that prompted a snow day. We got close to 30 cm the other day and i never get snow days!

ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Very pretty?
I'm kind of shocked that that prompted a snow day. We got close to 30 cm the other day and i never get snow days!

oh well yeah i took that in the morning and its kept up heavily all day so there is a lot more now... i work at a hair salon and its about an hour from my house so my boss is pretty understanding with the fact that i don't like to drive that far in the snow. its not even me that i worry about cause i know i can drive in the snow, but god knows who the hell is driving around me lol. its like everyone with an suv thinks that they can still do 80 on the highway when it snows.

Kiyishima

I loveee the look, and thats a pretty pictureyou took as well. I love the tree tops :] I hate winter, but all its good for is making everything pretty with snow XD

Latest posts