My (sort of) depressing Live Chat

iluvtinkerbell23

One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Marci. How may I assist you?
Rachel: Hi! I was wondering what colors from your newer collections would go with my skin tone.
Marci: Hello Rachel!
Marci: The Four Sweetie Cakes Eye Shadow X4 are all great shades to bring out your blue eyes.
Marci: Click here for the What's New page.
Rachel: Really? The purple seems kind of like Leisuretimes... and the blue reminds me of Aquadisiac.
Rachel: *Leisuretime, heehee.
Rachel: I haven't seen them in person thought, so I could be wrong.
Marci: The Sugar Blue in the palette is kind of a dusty shade, it's not nearly as vibrant as Aquadisiac.
Rachel: Oh that sounds nice!
Marci: And all the formulas are sheer one, they won't apply opaque or heavy.
Marci: ones*
Rachel: hmm. I'll have to think about getting that! How about lips? The new lipglasses look nice, but I think they may be a bit sheer.
Marci: Petite Four and Sweetie Cake aren't as sheer as you would think. They are really nice bright shades. If you're looking for a fun pink Sweetie Cake Lipglass is the perfect shade.
Rachel: Cool. I really liked the Icon collection. When are you going to be putting out something similar?
Marci: Since we are heading into Summer, we have several collections that will coming out over the next few months. None of them are similar to that particular collection, but you will like what you see. I guarantee it.
Rachel: That sounds nice. So do you usually put the Icon collections out in the beginning of the year?
Marci: The Catherine Deneuve Collection I believe was a first of it's kind. Who knows what they are planning next. The powers that be like to keep us in the dark as well.
Rachel: Thats not good! haha. I just love the mineralize skinfinishes. Do you know when(if?!?) they are ever going to put any more out? I can't get enough of my Petticoat, I'm going to have to find a way to buy another one!
Marci: I hate to disappoint, but there will be no new Skinfinishes that will be coming out for the Summer months.
Rachel: Thats too bad! I hope they bring them out again sometime. Maybe they'll make them permanent?? I don't understand why they haven't already...
Marci: When you are out of your Peticoat MSF, you may want to contact our Corporate Gone But Not Forgotten program at 1-800-387-6707, option 7. That team will be happy to assist in a search and may be able to locate the product for you.
Rachel: That sounds great! I'll have to look into that.
Marci: We all feel the same way. Several of us mentioned it during training.
Marci: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Rachel: Oh good. I think thats it! thanks for your help. How do I get this emailed to me?
Marci: When you close the chat window by clicking the "Close" button at the top right once, you will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.

So no new MSFs. Depressing, no?

Wattage

Keep in mind that she did say for the summer months. There have been whispers that the MSFs may reappear in the fall or winter.

Don't lose hope! I have heard many different things from equally reliable sources
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtinkerbell23
Marci: The Catherine Deneuve Collection I believe was a first of it's kind. .......

Whaaaa??? Liza, Diana..............

iluvtinkerbell23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Whaaaa??? Liza, Diana..............

haha. yeah, i was going to say something, but i didn't want to come off as rude, lol.