my stash - very pic heavy!!!

MAC_addiction<3

drools.gif

Chrystal80

All I have got to say to your collection is... "OMG!"
shockt.gif

I have never seen someone with so many MAC products. That must have cost you a fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only wish eh?
tong.gif

starangel2383

i can honestly say that your collection looks to be one of the most organized i have ever seen and i thought i had alot of stuff, you probably have me beat in some regards

MUALindsay

I want to play!!! Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliang25
this thread made me feel like selling the rest of my other brands MU to expand my MAC...LOL...

Bad BE girl!!! ((Me too, though!!))

Nemo

Holy Rusted Metal Batman! That is quite a collection. I may have to show this to my hubby so he won't feel so bad about my collection!!! I am so envious of your brushes!!!! Thank you for sharing.

Miss World

Your collection is fantastic!
greengrin.gif

I have a question... what do you have stuck to your brushes? << i know, weird question
tong.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss World
Your collection is fantastic!
greengrin.gif

I have a question... what do you have stuck to your brushes? << i know, weird question
tong.gif

its decorative tape, like you'd use for presents! that way i can tell my brushes from someone else's. i got it at target. it comes in different colored stripes.

hege

WOW! I LOVE your collection!

I hope mine reaches that point sometime, but I'm far from it!!
greengrin.gif

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

User49

shockt.gif
jawdrop.gif
Wow. That is a mac collection if I have ever seen one! I have to say I am a little bit in shock!

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo
Holy Rusted Metal Batman! That is quite a collection. I may have to show this to my hubby so he won't feel so bad about my collection!!! I am so envious of your brushes!!!! Thank you for sharing.

Lol I had to show this to my boyfriend tooo and he just went "fCuk me!!!: lol. *secretly I wish mine was this big!!*

Girl how long have you worked at mac for!? Give me some hope!
tong.gif