my Stila Sale haul!

star07

I got there around 11am. Nothing there that I wanted desperately but I still managed to spend ~$100 for these:

Stila Star Set -- E/S in Kitten, Summer, Twig; Cheek Color in Tutu; Major Lash Mascara; Lip Color in Jane; Lip Glaze in Vanilla; All-Over Shimmer in *9
717917.JPG

6-Pan + Star Set --
717918.JPG

Brush Roll (rolled + inside) --
717920.JPG

717919.JPG

Eyeshadows -- Moonlight, Diamond Lil, Dune, Chinois, Jezebel, Oasis, Bouquet
717922.JPG

Sun N Highlighter --
717924.JPG

Color Push-Ups -- Pink Flash, Sweet Flash
717923.JPG

I also got Rouge Pot (Sweet Pea) and Sun Gel Body but didn't include the pictures.

star07

the eyeshadows were $6 and the warehouse is in north hollywood. they are moving soon apparently.

star07

I've only depotted 6 of the eyeshadows for the empty palette (Kitten, Moonlight, Twig, Summer, Diamond Lil, and Oasis) and so far I really like Kitten, Oasis and Summer. I also *love* the Sun N Highlighter which gives me a nice glow. The Rouge Pot is a little bright and a little hard to blend around the edges so I'm hoping to get a few in other colors in the future because I really like the formula, much better than Tarte Cheekstains!

star07

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i didnt get those color push ups cuz i didnt even know what it as for lol

They are cream blushes but maybe they are for lips too, since it says "All-Over Color"? I only tried an older one that I swapped for but I've been eyeing them for a really long time. Glad the sale gave me a chance to try things for cheap before buying full-priced!