Shimmer

Woo! I'm so jealous!
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Woo! I'm so jealous!
smiles.gif

Seriously next year I'm taking orders. This was too easy! I loved that I didn't have to wait in line two hours like last year. I'll be selling some of the eyeshadows/duos.

adored

I'm jealous! Let me know if you decide you don't want to keep all of the eye shadows. I'd be glad to take some off your hands.
smiles.gif

Debbie

I was tempted to go, but I didn't know anyone who went previously, so I wasn't sure what the experience was like, and if they would even have good stuff. Thank you so much for posting this, because now I know to go next year! The eyeshadows totally make it worth it!

Can you please give more detail on what the day was like (i.e., what time did you arrive, what were the lines like...were there a lot of good products (good ranges of eyeshadows/lipglosses) etc? I would love to hear more. Meanwhile, I'll live vicariously through your experience.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie
I was tempted to go, but I didn't know anyone who went previously, so I wasn't sure what the experience was like, and if they would even have good stuff. Thank you so much for posting this, because now I know to go next year! The eyeshadows totally make it worth it!

Can you please give more detail on what the day was like (i.e., what time did you arrive, what were the lines like...were there a lot of good products (good ranges of eyeshadows/lipglosses) etc? I would love to hear more. Meanwhile, I'll live vicariously through your experience.

Hi Debbie, this was my second time going to the warehouse sale. Last year I stood in line over 2 hours, bought only 3 items (Stila was new to me), my friend that I went with got some great deals.

This year, I went by myself. I got there about 11:15 am and stood in line less than thirty minutes. They let 1- 15 people in as people left. Once inside it was quite tame. The tables are set up like a maze, you don't have to stay in a line. You are given plastic bags as many as you need. The people working the sale are very nice, I asked about a couple of things from my list. I talked to one of my friends, on cell phone, the whole time. I had a CP (custom purchase) list for two other people. They had fantastic deals and by the time I got there the prices had been reduced, the Eyeshadow packages were originally $75 for 13/14. They never run out of stock. I would say prices ranged from $6 - $50. Hope that help. PM me if you have more questions.

lustrare

Wow, that looks gorgeous! I didn't know of the sale! When was it? I can't believe I missed it.

EDIT//

Nevermind, haha. I guess this is what I get for not reading blogs for a week. I had a tennis game, too.
ssad.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by adored
I'm jealous! Let me know if you decide you don't want to keep all of the eye shadows. I'd be glad to take some off your hands.
smiles.gif

I actually sold 13 of them. Thanks for your interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Pic0056.jpg

i'm SO jealous. just wondering, what lipglaze is in that picture? it's so pretty!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121784
i'm SO jealous. just wondering, what lipglaze is in that picture? it's so pretty!

Don't be, they'll have another sale. Apricot.