My storage solution

mmitsjojo

wow! i like how you setted up your collection. i would copy you if i didnt have so much posters up in my room ;x

lovelyweapon

That is so awesome! But... you covered up the Hello Kitty??
ssad.gif
lol

unbelizable

Awh wow this is amazing.. sorry to say it but I'm going to HAVE to copy you on this! I LOVE IT! I have a small room and my make up - let's just say it's everywhere all over my shelves and like you I end up using the one's I see first because I can't see everything properly.. wow, very ingenious (is that the right word), So so cool! x

talks

Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate all the positive comments from everyone. Recently I bought a magnetic board pencil holder from target so now I have a place for my eyeliner pencils!
th_DANCE.gif

DSC00190.jpg

melliquor

That is so creative. Aren't you ever afraid they will fall? Even with magnets... I would be petrified.

talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
That is so creative. Aren't you ever afraid they will fall? Even with magnets... I would be petrified.

Yes, but so far everything that's fallen has fallen from my hands! Cause I'm clumsy like that, just this morning I dropped my bronze e/s and its my everyday shadow! I'd try and repair it but I had to sweep it off the floor and god only knows what was swept up with the shadow!