My stuff *

pichima

Hello everyone!
these are a couple of pics of my 'toys' except the brushes ( which I forgot to take a picture ) and several tinted moisturisers that I don't use but still live near these two plastic trays...
lmao.gif

As you can see, I own very little MAc stuff (which is a pitty:confused
smiles.gif
- but the thing is almost everything you see in the pics has been bought in less than 1 year!!!

sorry for the poor quality of the pics ( my camera sucks)
mispotisss002qa9.jpg

mispotisss003ve3.jpg

Jenlai

Nice collection!

What's that pretty looking tin or box in the top photo? The one that looks like it has a flower on it... Is it a powder or something?

pichima

It's Guerlain's meteorites (in 'mythic')- little powder balls of differents colours that you apply with a powder brush or a kabuki. I use them mainly in winter as a luminiser, they're really sheer and smell lovely =)

starangel2383

you have a lovely collection. dont be ashamed that you have a small MAC collection right now, you make up for it with the other designer brands i saw in your case, like the lancome and the dior and chanel.

Jenlai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichima
It's Guerlain's meteorites (in 'mythic')- little powder balls of differents colours that you apply with a powder brush or a kabuki. I use them mainly in winter as a luminiser, they're really sheer and smell lovely =)

Thanks for the info! I had never seen that! Sounds nice!

pichima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Markers
Pretty. That dior foundation in the upper left hand corner in the first picture looks heavenly.

In fact it's one of my favourite foundations ever- diorskin pure light: oil free, sheer coverage, spf 15.. .pitty that I opened it 1 year ago and it's about to expire ( is that the word?) -arghh my English sucks sometimes
weeping.gif

XX

CHICGIRL

He visto ya tus ¨potis¨ en el foro vogue, suelo visitarlo muchas veces, soy estrellaluminosa
smiles.gif
¿tu eres candi77, verdad?

Latest posts