My Sugarsweet Haul

usmcwife27

I went crazy, bought all the shadesticks, 3 of the lip glosses and 2 of the e/s and $200 later...lol...hate the shadesticks
shockt.gif
. I also asked for peppermint patty and of course she forgot it and I didnt see it was missing till I got home. MAC store always screw up my orders, eh!!
cry.gif

bellalune

ughh, I understand your frustration. My mac store screwed up my sugarsweet order too and that was with double checking it against a list before purchasing.

Hopefully you can still get everything you want...I hear peppermint patty is a fast seller.
winks.gif

usmcwife27

What a total bummer. There soo focused on a million things they forget whats most important to us.
thmbdn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalune
ughh, I understand your frustration. My mac store screwed up my sugarsweet order too and that was with double checking it against a list before purchasing.

Hopefully you can still get everything you want...I hear peppermint patty is a fast seller.
winks.gif

GlamQueen21

I'm sorry that the person screwed up your order. I hope they don't mess up your order the next time you go to your local MAC store.

Sparkkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcwife27
I went crazy, bought all the shadesticks, 3 of the lip glosses and 2 of the e/s and $200 later...lol...hate the shadesticks
shockt.gif
. I also asked for peppermint patty and of course she forgot it and I didnt see it was missing till I got home. MAC store always screw up my orders, eh!!
cry.gif

I too was not pleased with the new shadesticks. They arent creamy like promised lol.....Peppermint patti is Awesome!
yahoo.gif

usmcwife27

yea they were kina hard and rough s i returned them today.
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkkles
I too was not pleased with the new shadesticks. They arent creamy like promised lol.....Peppermint patti is Awesome!
yahoo.gif