My summer haul..

skratikans

This year I became obsessed with bronzers...it is also the first time I purchased products from Bobbi Brown, Rouge Bunny Rouge and Chanel..
I didn't purchase this all at once, so I'm calling it a summer haul.
Enjoy!!!

bobbi brown- opal

bobbi brown- moonstone

bobbi brown- pink oyster

Chanel- aragonite

Bobbi Brown- firefly

rouge bunny rouge-seas of illumination...AMAZING!!!!

tarte cosmetics- body bronzer in amazon bronze

Laura mercier- caviar stick in turquoise, very creamy/smooth

Face brush, number 1, a bit scratchy though...but picks up mineral powder well

Some hakuhodo brushes I couldn't wait to use- the one on the top was a bit disappointing I must say

Estee Lauder- shimmering sands

Bobbi Brown- Beige shimmer brick

Estee Lauder- shimmering sands swatch

MAC- nude on board (left) soft sand (right) with bu (behind)

Lancome- spice island (overspray)

Chanel- soleil tan de chanel

andabri

amazing haul! I've wanted to try RBR highlighters forever but I can't get myself to pull the trigger. Looks so lovely though.

skratikans

Everything looks so pretty. Enjoy your goodies!
Thank you!!!!!! It's funny bc I was trying to talk myself OUT of buying more bronzers...lol!

I was happy with everything, I must say that I am so used to MAC's lip glosses that I was taken back a bit when I first applied Bobbi Brown's ...the minty smell was a bit strong.

skratikans

amazing haul! I've wanted to try RBR highlighters forever but I can't get myself to pull the trigger. Looks so lovely though.
It has such an AMAZING that the swatch photo doesn't come close to capturing its full sheen... The glow really is stellar .... If I were to get only one product from RBR, this would be it. i originaly thought of getting soleil tan de chanel sheer illuminating fluid, but when I saw RBR I was sold!

skratikans

How do you like your Soleil De Tan? I keep wanting to try this. Amazing haulage!
I really like it. I pretty fair skinned even for the summer, nc 20. I have always had trouble applying cream products over any foundation that I would wear... I've heard so many things that I thought I would give this a shot. It's not too dark that I would have to be careful and use a very light hand. I can just dip an angled synthetic brush like the sigma F84.. Or even the F82 and blend it out. It is very easy to build up and easy to blend.. Truly a dream. This will last me the whole summer for sure! It also goes well over foundation...had no problems in that department either. It gives me a natural/flattering tan without it looking orange.

Liz2012

Very nice products you hauled there .. Enjoy them
thmbup.gif

KarmaB

Wonderful Haul! That hakuhodo foundation brush looks amazing! I'm interested in what you didn't like about it?

skratikans

It sheds..was a bit surprised...I have two of them, there is the shorter hair version and the longer one..both do it..so for the price I was disappointed.

anne082

Wow, that's quite a haul! Enjoy your new stuff!
I suspect I'm addicted to bronzers too, I can't seem to stop buying it;) ...lol