My "super, extremely small haul"...haul lol

MsButterfli

so me and my lil 6 week old lil mama went to the mall since it was a nice day today. went to Nordies and saw this lil travel set. MA said its a Nordies Exclusive and it was $25.00

Small Fix+ 30ML/1.0 US FL OZ
Small Strobe Cream 30ML/1.0 US FL OZ
Small Cleanse Off oil 30ML/1.0 US FL OZ

Its called the MAC Upstarts/Fast Fixes

even tho im not traveling anytime soon, it will be easier to have these on the dresser

DSC00467.jpg

told u it was small lol

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
so me and my lil 6 week old lil mama went to the mall since it was a nice day today. went to Nordies and saw this lil travel set. MA said its a Nordies Exclusive and it was $25.00

Small Fix+
Small Strobe Cream
Small Cleanse Off oil

even tho im not traveling anytime soon, it will be easier to have these on the dresser

told u it was small lol

small but cute!!!
yes.gif

I actually really want that kit.. do you know what the name is? I wanna know so I can ask for it next time i'm at nordstrom.

also.. i'd love to know the product size for each
smiles.gif
i'd really really appreciate it if you could post that info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyGeorge
How small are they actually? Cause thats a really good deal!

I agree, it's a really good deal. especially for traveling/trying out new products. i'd love to have a pocket-sized Fix+. I also want to try the cleanse off oil
amuse.gif

edit- thanks for adding in that extra info - 1 oz is definitely a generous size!

kaliraksha

Ooh, that's a great way to try some of these other products... right now I just use the primer... but would love to try the others. Thanks for posting and congrats on your awesome haul!

Nicnivin

Oh that is awesome, I will have to go to Nordies and get one for myself so I can try out those products! Exciting!

aziajs

see...this is why I love your hauls. You always put me on to something new. I'd like to check this out.