***my SUPER July haul*** VERY PIC HEAVY :D

Patricia

SO this is my Cool Heat haul and some stuff from Bourjois i wanted to try

that's Select Moisturecover in NW20 (i absolutely LOVE IT)
Sweet William blushcreme
Gentle Simmer slimshine
Cool Heat e/s
Climate Blue e/s
Solar White e/s
Warming Trend e/s
Angel l/s
Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black and Maxi Blanc, Mascara Volume Clubbing Ultra Black and Liner Clubbing Ultra Black

i also got By Degrees slimshine but i couldn't find it before taking the pic

Oh here it is heh!

i also got this gorrrrgeous ring, it's made of silver and onyx LOVE IT expensive but worth it!!!
thmbup.gif

and also got this dress and these shoes for my cousin's wedding next month, sorry the pic is a bit dark, but you get the idea

you can see the colour better here! sorry the tags are still there

any makeup recs for this dress??? i had thought of doing something with Climate Blue and Knight Divine? might look too dark for a wedding?
i already know i wanna wear pink on my cheeks AND lips that's why i bought Seet William blushcreme and Angel lippie

and last but not least

TADAAAAAA
my gorgoeous pink digicam!!!

it's not here yet but it will come soon and i'll be able to post lots of FOTDs finally!!!
th_DANCE.gif

pratbc

WOW, nice haul!!! You look amazing in the dress and shoes by the way. By the way I love your name (its mine too). <3

glassy girl

Nice, the dress is great and climate blue and knight divine will go awesome with ur dress and pink cheeks and a nude lip perfect!

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassy girl
Nice, the dress is great and climate blue and knight divine will go awesome with ur dress and pink cheeks and a nude lip perfect!

thanks! that's what i thought!

now i just need to practise my blending cos i read climate blue is a bit hard to work with!