My Super Unexpected MAC ATTACK!

CantAffordMAC

Haha. Let me start out by saying I haven't been to my store to actually buy "stuff" (and not just one item) since January...I haven't seen my favorite MA since then either.

So i went a little crazy? I don't know what happened...it happened so fast. i told him everything I wanted to try on and then when the end came I basically just blacked out and before I knew it I had spent almost $200 and I was walking out of the store, not remembering a thing.
hmm.gif
I'm sure this has happened to some of you before....not to worry. its just a simple MAC attack is all...
choochoo.gif

Studio Fix Fluid NW35 (yeah...turns out im a few different shades, but this is normal i think)

I exchanged my blot powder from dark to medium dark.

X Rocks blush

Charged Water Renewal Defense (smells sooo yummy)

Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass

Date Night dazzleglass

Summerfruit lip liner

E-Z Baby tendertone

Hush Hush tendertone

And a few gifts for some people.....this was so random lol. But I havent hauled for awhile....so what the hell!

Oh and I was gonna get the plasma blu nail polish but didn't...can anyone recommend a similar color, different brand? Thanks
winks.gif

newagetomatoz

Wow!! What a fabulous haul!! For a blue polish recommendation, I think Orly's It's Up To Blue (LOVE THIS COLOR!!!) or Sinful Color's Love Nails are pretty close dupes. Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif