my tailormade e/s palette pix - EDITED to add comparison pix

perpetuallycute

I'm so lame - I picked up both sets. I couldn't help it!

tailormade010copy9fy.jpg

tailormade001copy9vh.jpg

edit to add comparison shots:
tailormade018copy9jo.jpg

tailormade017copy7px.jpg

tailormade016copy4br.jpg

I might compare woman of means with rose pigment when my arm gets a little cleaner
greengrin.gif

skindeep

Thank you so much for doing this! Tailormade is a great color. Can't wait to pair up with Moth Brown.
:p
lol.gif
th_wink3.gif

Kristen

Oy.. now I think I want the warm one too. One question tho, is the palette covered in fabric or is it just a screen print? I couldn't tell from the pictures.

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
Oy.. now I think I want the warm one too. One question tho, is the palette covered in fabric or is it just a screen print? I couldn't tell from the pictures.

its actual fabric! its really cute - but I would imagine that it gets dirty very easily!

user2

Oh nooooooooo......just go away!
I was just planning to get a brush set and now!!!! I have to have the warm palette too!

Thx perpetuallycute
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Eye<3Colour

i cant not wait till mine arrive in the mail!!! i bought both palettes!! i love having palettes!!! i dont mind at all paying the price when you get so many diff color choices!!

patentg33k

Gorgeous pictures--finally ones that look like the actual palette. I bought the warm eyes palette & love it. It's nice and super small, will fit well into my purse and has a number of combinations for everyday.

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patentg33k
Gorgeous pictures--finally ones that look like the actual palette. I bought the warm eyes palette & love it. It's nice and super small, will fit well into my purse and has a number of combinations for everyday.

thanks! I had to take a zillion pictures just to get almost accurate shots
smiles.gif

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola336
is it me or is well-dressed like idol eyes...??

it might be - I'll try to post a comparison swatch later!

lola336

thanks so much! ur the best....i actually was impressed with tailored..i thought it would look like deep truth or a darker freshwater but its a totally different color...the swatches on actual skin make such a difference..thanks!

perpetuallycute

Quote:

makeup025copy5bg.jpg

well-dressed is way more purple. I almost compared it to li'lilly, but it was much darker so I didn't even bother

hth!

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallycute
Quote:

makeup025copy5bg.jpg

well-dressed is way more purple. I almost compared it to li'lilly, but it was much darker so I didn't even bother

hth!

ahhh....ok...thanks for the pic...yes totally different...hmm....now i may have to get this....lol

Latest posts