My take on Hotpink's *hotpink*~

mystikgarden

Ok so I tried something new last night. Yesterday
Hotpink posted a a beautiful fotd I LOVED the colors. So I decided I would try it! Again this is *my* take on it. (I hope I do it justice.)

This is what I used:

Eyes:
UDPP
Maybelline expertwear e/s -white(this looks yellow/gold in the pic I guess from the flash?)
Loreal HIP -Brazen
Max Factor e/s -Serengeti
N.Y.C lashes
Max Factor Volume Couture mascara -Rich Black
Rimmel liquid liner -ebony black
N.Y.C browzer -brunette
P1010005.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010024-2.jpg

Face:
(Still giving my face a rest)
PF Bronzer -Vegas Strip
P1010011.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010012.jpg

Lips:
Too Faced -Techno Tart
P1010013.jpg

P1010027-1.jpg

Sorry so many pics! I have never done anything like this before so I was proud of my work!! Hubby LOVED it too!

Thanks Hotpink for giving me inspiration. And thank you guys so much for looking!! Have a super day!
lol.gif

hotpink1326

Yay!!!! Mystik, you did sooo good!!!! You look beautiful in pink and this is absolutely my favorite look on you ever!!! I'm so glad i inspired you to do this
smiles.gif
Wondeful job girl!!!!

Showgirl

I love this, it's gorgeous.

Think you could pull this off with a brighter pink l/s, too. Or with a nude lip for maximum eyeshadow impact! The eyemakeup's just amazing on ya.

mystikgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Yay!!!! Mystik, you did sooo good!!!! You look beautiful in pink and this is absolutely my favorite look on you ever!!! I'm so glad i inspired you to do this
smiles.gif
Wondeful job girl!!!!

Oh thank you! It's not exactly like your but I haven't got any white liner.boo...I'm glad you like it though thank you thank you!!
smiles.gif

capspock

Great job!!! You look amazing. Lucky you you have a husband who likes makeup. My ex would freak out at the sight of the tiniest amount of blush.

mystikgarden

Thanks you all are sweeties!!

I thought this would be an awesome look to go out with. I never go out though lol....

Latest posts