My tax free haul!

Steel

So I got a little crazy at the airport the other day when I realised they had MAC there!

I got:

213 brush
187 brush
Select SPF 15 Foundation in NW20
Giddy lipstick
Florabundi lipstick
Dipdown fluidline
Da Bling e/s
Woodwinked e/s
Expensive Pink e/s
Parfait Amour e/s
Shroom e/s
Pink Freeze e/s
Swish e/s

What I REALLY wanted were See Sheer lipstick and Melton Mauve e/s but they had neither
ssad.gif

hyperRealGurl

Nice hual, You are going to love the 187 brush, the Select spf 15 foundation is to die for . Nice color Choices on the E/S too.

Wattage

Wow that is a nice haul! You will be SO happy with all that. I just bought Da Bling this week, too - I love it!
greengrin.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel
So I got a little crazy at the airport the other day when I realised they had MAC there!

I got:

213 brush
187 brush
Select SPF 15 Foundation in NW20
Giddy lipstick
Florabundi lipstick
Dipdown fluidline
Da Bling e/s
Woodwinked e/s
Expensive Pink e/s
Parfait Amour e/s
Shroom e/s
Pink Freeze e/s
Swish e/s

What I REALLY wanted were See Sheer lipstick and Melton Mauve e/s but they had neither
ssad.gif

That's an awesome haul! The MAC 187 is my all time favorite. Look forward to the MSF that I 've been hearing that's coming out during fall. You can use the 187 brush for the MSF. It makes a perfect combo.
smiles.gif

Shavwi

oooh - great haul! All I have from that is the 187 and Florabundi. i love both of them soooo much! Florabundi is my new lipstick obsession - sooo pretty. enjoy!

Steel

Thanks everyone, I'm loving my haul as well!

Still trying to figure out how to use the 187 properly but I guess I'll get the hang of it sooner or later
graucho.gif