My "Thank God They're Sleeping" Look :)

Mrs.Timberlake

Hey girliess!
I did this look, while my neices were sleeping and I was soo grateful for that. I was going to let them get all their energy out and then just let them knock out. Lol
smiles.gif
I will never babysit a 7 and 2 year old and a 4 month old baby again. Ugh. My brother and sister in law better be lucky i love them and they gave me a good amount of money for my birthday.
But enough of me rambling here's the look..I might where this to church tomorrow
winks.gif

Oh! And one more thing, for my foundation, I used something different than my Revlon Colorstay. My mom had bought me the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse awhile back, but I never used it. So I decided I might as well and not waste any of my precious Revlon, but I actually LOVE it! It's great coverage and is not too heavy either. I will definitly start using this more often.

FACE:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
Estee Lauder Loose Powder
Palladio Bronzer
Black Opal Concealer
Milani Plum Parfait Blush​

EYES:
Black Opal Concealer
Palladio Rose Gold e/s
CoverGirl Quad (Brown)
HIP Duos in Perky
Dark Brown from 88 Pallette
Beautique Eye Liner Pencil
Maybelline Liquid Eye Liner
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara​

LIPS:
Chapstick
MAC x-pose lipstick
BathandBodyWorks Lipilcious Lip Gloss
in Cotton Candy​

100_0254.jpg

100_0263.jpg

fish face!
smiles.gif

100_0270.jpg

100_0272.jpg

100_0277.jpg

LoveMakeup4Real

Gorgeous look! I really like this. And I know the "thank God they're sleeping" feeling all too well! LOL. I have several nieces and nephews and they keep me busy, it's fun though but a girls gotta breathe sometimes.

NubianHoneii

You are soo cute! Your smile brings me back to a simpler time for me ... compleate with braces
smiles.gif
You have great skin too.

Hypathya

Absolutely beautiful!!! This is my favorite look from you ever. You're so pretty, I'm totally jealous of your skin.
Thanks for sharing!