My there-goes-my-paycheck A Muse haul :)

OrangeLuvinChik

I was just aiming for the MSFs and the duos, but I couldn't help but get the new weed fluidline, 3 lippies, and 1 lipglass.
greengrin.gif

DSC00768.jpg

My A Muse Haul:
- MSF in Shooting Star
- MSF in Shimpagne
- MSF in Porcelain Pink

- Mineralized e/s in Interview / Puple-X
- Mineralized e/s in Bright Side / Gallery Gal
- Mineralized e/s in Persona / Screen Vinyl
- Mineralized e/s in Heat / Element
- Mineralized e/s in Illusionary / Burning Ambition

- New Weed Fluidline
- Blonde on Blonde Lipstick
- Charm Factor Lipstick
- Pink Maribu Lipstick
- Lip 65 Lipglass

user6

eyelove.gif
Everything looks so shiny and pretty with the plastic covers still on.........i yanked those off within seconds!!!!!! Nice haul, have you tried the eyeshadows yet? I loooooooove their.......consistency? I can't quite find the word I'm looking for, but hurry and try them and the shooting star!!! ok, i'm going to go look at mine again! :thumbsup:

OrangeLuvinChik

Me too, I LOVE the texture! It's like butter yet powdery. I can't describe it.
greengrin.gif

I tried the Persona/Screen Vinyl e/s first. The moment I got home (which was pretty late), I ran to my bathroom and started painting my face.

I haven't removed the plastics yet. I just took them out of the box, stared at them for minutes, and then took a family picture.
smiles.gif

ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLuvinChik
Me too, I LOVE the texture! It's like butter yet powdery. I can't describe it.
greengrin.gif

I tried the Persona/Screen Vinyl e/s first. The moment I got home (which was pretty late), I ran to my bathroom and started painting my face.

I haven't removed the plastics yet. I just took them out of the box, stared at them for minutes, and then took a family picture.
smiles.gif

hehehe @ family picture :0D

Latest posts