My Tower Of Power *MY STASH* In Pictures :

Wontpayretail23

I recently realised I had to get organized and be realistic on what I really use and make it functional. I reduced down to what I honestly use and sold the rest off on Specktra. I bought this nice looking organizer at Office Max (around $20) to keep on my desk and now I'm organized! I like how it's black and has a wood top. The only thing I don't like is the drawers don't come out completely. The glass lip & brush holders were purchased at the dollar store. They are just large candle holders. Every time it seems I'm getting close to things not fitting I go thru my stash again and start selling on Specktra & Live Journal items I don't reach for anymore. Always have to make room for new.
It is now referred to as my tower of power!

WITNESS THE TOWER OF POWER!! :
100_1095.jpg

000_0043.jpg

100_1096.jpg

My Brush & Tool Collection:
000_0042.jpg

Top Drawer Pigment Collection:
100_1097.jpg

2nd Drawer. Fluidliners, Soft Sparkle Pencils, MAC Skin Finishes I actually use, MAC e/s duos & Mineralised singles, My best BE glimmers I actually Use:
100_1098.jpg

3rd Drawer. My every day FOTD staples, My MAC 15 pans of shadows, Makeup Sponges & Makeup Q tips:
100_1099.jpg

TrusyMyEyes

Love how you call it tower of power..and the pictures is like soo..i can't explain it..but its cool.

Whats in the 15pallete?

Wontpayretail23

I'm still using this system and it's still working out great. When I feel I'm outgrowing this space I know I have too much & it's time to sell some off. I only hold on to powders that I know won't go bad. All other stuff that isn't getting used gets sold.

Latest posts