My Train CaseMy Tiny MAC Collection

jakluk4

oooooooo Im still pretty new to MAC....I used to be a Bare Escentuals girl, and to be honest, with 4 boys in the house, never made the time to amper myself and buy myself makeup.
weeping.gif
But, thats changing now!
cutey.gif

My collection is small......but I am loving what I have, and have been bitten by the MAC bug indeed!
lmao.gif

My train case
IMG_7124.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_7132.jpg

IMG_7137.jpg

this happened to be my very 1st thread to!
cheerleader.gif
Im loving Spectra!!!!!!

Weasel

oooh your traincase is so neat and tidy! look at all the pretty BE pots!
enjoy mac hehe =]

makeba

Its all so neat and purty!!! You have done good! Ya got you a nice case and your on your way to lookin even more beautiful. I have 3 kids and felt the same way you did about pampering myself but that has changed now. I realize i still need to take care of myself inside and out and so do you!!
stay blessed!

jakluk4

ooooooooo thank you gals so much! sorry I havnt been back sooner, my baby started preschool yesterday
greengrin.gif
so its been hectic here, with an emotional mommy!
lmao.gif

yes, yes! LOTS of room for my goodies....the case is huge! seriously! I just bought it off of eBay.....I had a caboodles, but that didnt work out so good! I was a bit nervous, to buy off eBay, but I took a gamble, and I tell ya, couldnt be happier. I have a few girlfriends now who are going to follow my lead, and buy themselves one as well. Train cases are hard to find....Sephora has one at $90, but its a tad small....and as a mom to 4, I more things I can do with $225 besides buying a MAC brand case, which is also on the small side!
lol.gif

Heres the link, if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-ALUMINUM...QQcmdZViewItem

the store is called
vital*spirit

hope that helps
thmbup.gif
a good case was kinda tricky to find!
lol.gif

Now, to fill it with more MAC is the next goal!
clap.gif

Perple1

Hi there ~ I ran across your pix & was so excited. I just purchased this case yesterday! I took a chance b/c the pix of it aren't the greatest. I'm glad to see your pix ~ I hope I don't have to wait too long too get the case! I have been collecting MAC for years and cannot believe I hadn't gotten a case sooner. I'm glad you said it was a good size. The one at Sephora is too small, I agree.
Have a great time with your boys and filling up that train case!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Noel

Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for letting us all know where you got your traincase at! I've been thinking about buying the $90 Sephora train case, but ughh...it's so expensive to dish out money like that when I could instead buy some lovely MAC items, hehe!
smiles.gif

You have so inspired me to buy the one on eBay instead! *woot* So thanks for saving me some bucks, haha! Oh, and is there anyway you could take some pictures of your train case closed? I would love to see a better picture of the whole train case than the one provided on the eBay link. Thanks in advanced if you can!!!
greengrin.gif

jakluk4

SURE!
thmbup.gif
if u want diff pics, let me know, i can take some for you! Im so glad I shared my deal!
clap.gif
seriously, its JUST a box....altho u dont want a cheap piece of garbage (like the caboodles that seem to fall apart on me) but, why spend the money, when you can buy more MAC instead
lmao.gif
I was able to buy a box, and go to MAC and but lipglosses, shadows, and the feline liner!
lmao.gif
so far, Im LOVING this box!!!!!! no problems at all!
thmbup.gif

here it is closed, compared to the caboodles box.......
IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

jakluk4

oh, and the sephora box for $90 is 13 x 8 1/2 x 8 1/2"

the ebay box is 14.5" x 11.5" x 9.5"

it makes a huge difference!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts