my "traincase" and collection..mac and lots of other brands :)

dizzygoo82

ok let me give a little disclaimer here....yes that is a tackle box for fishing. it was only 12 dollars at target and it does the trick so i can spend more money on makeup haha.
so anyway..here's my baby...it's not much but i love her
smiles.gif

DSCF0644.jpg

<br>
DSCF0643.jpg

frocher

Nice collection. The box is great, I love how all the compartments would keep everything organized.

dizzygoo82

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Love that brush roll! where ya get it?

it was from sonia kashuk it's a brand at target. it was a set for breast cancer so they don't have it anymore...her brushes are great.

and i just looked on the website..cause i had to look how to spell her last name haha...and they're coming out with a new brush set in a couple of weeks!
yahoo.gif

Hilly

Cute idea! I used to use a tackle box in 3rd grade as a school supply/pencil case LOL...

dizzygoo82

hahaha well i went to target with my boyfriend looking for a traincase...and as i was looking at them he said why don't you just get a tackle box! i was like hmm that's a good idea!

newagetomatoz

I was thinking of getting a tacklebox for my makeup, but I was afraid it would be too top heavy! Really cute though! I love the blue MAC eyeshadows!

dizzygoo82

it is top heavy...when you open it up to see all of your makeup it tends to tip over a little bit..that's the only drawback.