My transformation!

Kayteuk

So last time I was here I was off to the US, still upset by my ex and getting my belongings back and doing some modeling.

Well..........I met a new guy out there, a police officer, and we moved in together quite quickly and I then got a dog.
Dyed my hair brown, lost about 10lbs and then got hair extensions.

I ended up doing a LOT of modeling work and getting signed with some top agencies in the US (Wilhelmina!).

Its been a nightmare for me to keep at it, but i would love to share my excitement of my own transformation with you guys and let you know that you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.
I never thought I would be over my ex, until I punched him and got my belongings back (I never would usually hit someone, but when he met me he wound me up and my body reacted before my brain!)...
And I never thought I would be signed.....

Soo heres the new me!!

KR95.jpg

And it worked its way up to....
n503985074_3655731_9657.jpg

yaaaay! Sorry I just had to share my success! =)

kristina ftw!

Wow, you look fabolous! And congratulations on EVERYTHING. You really do deserve it
smiles.gif
I LOVE the brown hair on you btw, and your body looks fantastic! I could so see that last picture in some high fashion magazine.

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristina ftw!
Wow, you look fabolous! And congratulations on EVERYTHING. You really do deserve it
smiles.gif
I LOVE the brown hair on you btw, and your body looks fantastic! I could so see that last picture in some high fashion magazine.

No thank you hunny! I read your post on the Dior Bronzer and that stuff is amazing! Havent stopped using it since!
=D

rbella

You look so beautiful! I love your pics!! Congratulations on your success! And, medical school??????? You are a true inspiration!

kristina ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
No thank you hunny! I read your post on the Dior Bronzer and that stuff is amazing! Havent stopped using it since!
=D

Ahh, I'm so glad it worked for you! My summer tan is starting to fade already, so I'm putting on some tonight, YAY!

kimmy

congratulations! how fabulous to get to punch your ex (trust me, i'd love that opportunity!), find a new guy, a new dog and to get signed all at once! good luck and keep us posted on things.
greengrin.gif

moonlit

omg u look awesome!!!! So motivating!! I'm gona hit the gym after I visit my orthopedic!
smiles.gif
thanks for replyin to my thread and glad u got over ur ex.Congrats on ur new assignments
smiles.gif

kariii

wow! you are gorgeous! congratulations. It took me 7 boyfriends to get over my ex fiance
ssad.gif

Jot

Congratulations. I'm trying to get over someone at the mo and its great to know there is light at the end of the tunnel

Moxy

You're stunning, girl! I liked you with blonde hair but I think being a brunette is reaaally your thang!! Keep up the good work, looks like everything's going great with love, modeling and school!
thmbup.gif

Kayteuk

Lol, reading back over this has given me a thought. Maybe we should all keep each other inspired on msn or something... =) Its really hard to get over an ex sometimes, but its so good when you do!