My "turned in all my depots" haul

thebreat

So I decided to depot all my eye shadows and then take them in for B2M yesterday. I also bought a few things, but here is my haul!

090607haul1.jpg

All the 15 pan eye palettes are for my current colors. The items in this next picture I bought, but beware when buying the pro palette blushes! They sold me one that expired a year ago!

090607haul3.jpg

This next picture is all free stuff I got from B2M. I took in 60 empty containers and got this!

090607haul2.jpg

What is it about all that free MAC that just makes you want to scream "Hell yes!"

talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
What is B2M? I know there's an acronym thread, but I seemed to have missed it.

Back to MAC
smiles.gif

thebreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercelestine
(silly question)

Can you still return the plastic containers ..less the tin pans and get credit!?

It depends from store to store. If you call them, they will be able to tell you whether they do or not. The store I went to in Indianapolis accepted all of my depotted eyeshadows.

MACATTAK

Wow! Very cool items & great that they accepted them without the tins. I've heard a lot of people having trouble with that. Awesome!

MAC_Whore

Great haul. Have fun with those palettes. Man, I am having serious palette envy looking at all of those!
smiles.gif

MisaMayah

Beautiful haul, I also have most of those colours!

Really? Mac products have expiry dates? I've never noticed..how can you tell?

thebreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Beautiful haul, I also have most of those colours!

Really? Mac products have expiry dates? I've never noticed..how can you tell?

All makeup has an expiration date. Unfortunately, most MAC makeup counters do not know how to read the coded expiration dates on the packages. I work for a CCO, and we have to know how to read the dates. I think it is kind of bad they do not make sure that the counter employees know this information.

pichima

great haul!
I've got that blush, breath of plum, it's one of my favourite blushes ever^^
enjoy it
smiles.gif