My turning 35 FOTD and a favorite look of mine...

shmoopy

Hi guys -I thought I'd post a couple more FOTD's since I haven't posted here in a while. I hope you like them and thanks so much for looking!

Eyes:
(Brows: Vincent Longo silvertaupe and MAC satin taupe)
Ardell 1/2 Lashes
UDPP
Swimming in crease
Chrome Yellow on inner lid
Orange on mid-lid
Pompous Blue on outer corners
Rimmel white pencil and w&w highlighter from Sand Castle Palette
Carbon on waterline
Fyrinnae Craggy Island to line upper lid

Cheeks: Nars laguna bronzer and Jane blushing babydoll

Lips:
Revealing l/g
Prestige l/l in nude

Face:
Light dusting of BE concealer in summer bisque
Concealer: YSL Touche Eclat #2

813956.JPG

813955.JPG

Eyes- Ardell lashes cut in half, Prestige stormy duo, Shu IR 900V, Gorgeous Gold, Shu ME Olive, Blacktrack

Cheeks - Shisiedo Peach Flush

Lips - MAC Scanty and Tickled Pink JT

813954.JPG

813953.JPG

mia88

OMg girl are you really 35? CRAZY! You look 25!! Love the looks, you have a really nice flawless complexion
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia88
OMg girl are you really 35? CRAZY! You look 25!! Love the looks, you have a really nice flawless complexion
smiles.gif

My thoughts exactly!! You look like very early 20's!! Great job on keeping your skin so perfect!!
th_worship.gif

hotpink1326

1st of all, Happy Birthday!! I can only hope to look half THAT good at 35, wow!! Your makeup is just beuatiful too
smiles.gif
Thanks for posting!!!

AlliSwan

Wow!!! I always get annoyed when people tell me "you don't look 24...you look about 16...you'll appreciate that when you're older" because it always really offends me for some reason. But if I look like you in ten years, I really will appreciate it!

shmoopy

You guys are too sweet to me. I should have said that my 35 FOTD was a few months ago...I just hadn't had a chance to post it here yet.

Thanks again for the positive comments! :cool:

shmoopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Wow!!! I always get annoyed when people tell me "you don't look 24...you look about 16...you'll appreciate that when you're older" because it always really offends me for some reason. But if I look like you in ten years, I really will appreciate it!

it's so true!!!!

funny story...when i started a job at age 26 and people thought I was under age drinking at the april 15th (tax accounting) party, I almost lost my job until HR checked my age!

anyways, i think pictures are better than irl for skin. I do have sun spots and large pores, but i am working on it....:cool:

have a great day!
-Holli

purrtykitty

i'm gonna have to see a driver's license b/c there's no way you're 35!!! seriously, though, you look fantastic.
th_wink3.gif