MY TV ADDICTION

charismafulltv

Since I often hijacked other threads to share the latest episodes of my fave TV Shows, so I've decided to start one. What's your current TV addiction? Mine?

1. Empire
2. How to Get Away with Murder
3. Scandal
4. The Walking Dead - I just recently bought the comic books ;)
5. The Real Housewives of Atlanta - (Guilty Pleasure!)
6. Vanderpump Rules - (don't judge! lol)

So let's talk about last night's Empire episode... By the way, Jamal (Jussie) is my crush! I am not sure if he's gay in real life. Thoughts?

EDIT:
I forgot to add:
RuPaul's Drag Race and Face Off

charismafulltv

This is hilarious! From Taraji's IG
d74fdc95_image.jpeg

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Since I often hijacked other threads to share the latest episodes of my fave TV Shows, so I've decided to start one. What's your current TV addiction? Mine?

1. Empire
3. Scandal

So let's talk about last night's Empire episode... By the way, Jamal (Jussie) is my crush! I am not sure if he's gay in real life. Thoughts?
Love Empire! I'm obsessed with the soundtrack right now. I think Jussie is really talented (and hot!!). I do think he's gay, didn't he conform it in an interview with Ellen?
Last night's episode was great. I'm dislking Lucious more and more though, he seems to a lot more selfish than I initially thought. Loved the kiss between Cookie & Malcolm, hopefully they will become a couple and stay together. At least for a while, lol.

Medgal07

1. Empire
3. Scandal

See---that wasn't hard at all was it C? I enjoy most of the same shows! I think he is Gay---I think he's the one who came out on the Ellen show
this week.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]See---that wasn't hard at all was it C?  I enjoy most of the same shows!  I think he is Gay---I think he's the one who came out on the Ellen show[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  this week.[/COLOR]
I followed him on IG too! With his sister. He is so talented. He auditioned in Chicago

charismafulltv

Love Empire! I'm obsessed with the soundtrack right now. I think Jussie is really talented (and hot!!). I do think he's gay, didn't he conform it in an interview with Ellen? Last night's episode was great. I'm dislking Lucious more and more though, he seems to a lot more selfish than I initially thought. Loved the kiss between Cookie & Malcolm, hopefully they will become a couple and stay together. At least for a while, lol.
I bought their Album too! The Walking Dead comics is different from the TV show.

charismafulltv

Love Empire! I'm obsessed with the soundtrack right now. I think Jussie is really talented (and hot!!). I do think he's gay, didn't he conform it in an interview with Ellen? Last night's episode was great. I'm dislking Lucious more and more though, he seems to a lot more selfish than I initially thought. Loved the kiss between Cookie & Malcolm, hopefully they will become a couple and stay together. At least for a while, lol.
I love Lost. I'm still not over it. dharma initiative. Henry Ian Cusick is my fave. I wished they'll bring him back on Scandal. thanks for placing this thread on Chatter. It's my first thread. Lol.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love Lost. I'm still not over it. dharma initiative. Henry Ian Cusick is my fave. I wished they'll bring him back on Scandal. thanks for placing this thread on Chatter. It's my first thread. Lol.
He's hot too, lol.
I didn't really like the ending of the show. I should rewatch it, maybe I'll like it more now after all this time.
I haven't watched Scandal yet, I really need to.

charismafulltv

He's hot too, lol.
I didn't really like the ending of the show. I should rewatch it, maybe I'll like it more now after all this time.
I haven't watched Scandal yet, I really need to.
That's a nice show too and How to get Away with murder. Last week's Scandal episode had me balling for almost an hour. I got too emotional.

Medgal07

That's a nice show too and How to get Away with murder. Last week's Scandal episode had me balling for almost an hour. I got too emotional.
Awwwwww
th_cheerup.gif

​I also like the show, 'Stalkers.' I think it's off for the season but you should check it out when it comes back. It's really very good.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]  Awwwwww[/COLOR]:support:   [COLOR=0000FF]​I also like the show, 'Stalkers.'  I think it's off for the season but you should check it out when it comes back.  It's really very good.[/COLOR]
I've seen few episodes of that show.

Latest posts