My Undercover Lover (pic heavy) 12/14

prettygirl

I hope you guys enjoy my teeny tiny itsy bitsy collection.

So this is IT. Basically everything, except for the little knick-knacks laying around my room.
DSC04809-vi.jpg

My palette..
palette-vi.jpg

My other eyeshadows.. a broken Rummy, Flashtrack and a Clinique quad.
DSC04816-vi.jpg

My ghetto Mac Cleanser.. I put it in the spray bottle.. because the original top wastes too much! And my "inexpensive" eyelash curler from N.Y.C.
DSC04839-vi.jpg

My brushes
[left to right] Victoria Secret's Bronzer Brush, Mac 129 SE, ?, Mac 239, Mac 239 SE, Mac 219 SE, Mac 316 SE, Mac 266 SE, ?, Face Secrets Smudge Brush, & 3 body shop brushes.
DSC04832-vi.jpg

My lip products
Flattering, Ruby Woo, Mad Cap, Maybelline Berry-Bella, and MY LOVE BURT'S BEESWAX.
DSC04825-vi.jpg

My face products
MAC Bronze Bronzing Powder, MAC Pinch Me Blush, Benefit Lemon-Aid, and MAC Select Coverup NC-35.
DSC04820-vi.jpg

My eye products
Chanel Imitable Mascara, Mac Smolder Eyeliner (sucks), Mac Cinnamon Brow Finisher, MUFE Aqua and Black Eyeliners (love), Urban Decay 24/7 Black Eyeliner, and Fluidline.
DSC04817-vi.jpg

Hessah

Quote:
My ghetto Mac Cleanser.. I put it in the spray bottle.. because the original top wastes too much!

OMG!!! that is so smart!

kyoto

Nice collection and I love the idea of putting your Mac cleanser in a spray bottle, I'll have to do that. Funny that I never thought to do it before, when my Japonesque cleaner and brush off are in a spray bottle. What would I do without you guys.

newagetomatoz

This is such a lovely collection! Excellent shadow choices! And I have to agree that Burt's Bees lip balm is pretty sweet! I can't wait to see how this collection will grow!

Latest posts