My Vanity

Tat2dbeauty07

So those of you might of seen my post before in this forum show casing photos of my first train case now I decided to post my vanity. For my 21st birthday I asked for a vanity and my mother gave me 50.00 towards one so I didnt have a big budget for a fancy high end vanity but I put the money to use and went to burlington coat factory and purchased this one. It's pretty but not sturdy the stool already broke so I purchased a stool from bed bath and beyond to use with it. I also posted photos of my MAC Brushes they are all LE from brush sets. I hope to soon post photos of my small collection of MAC which contains pry 10 lip glosses 4 lip sticks 10 eye shadows 2 mineral duo shadows 1 blush 3 pressed powders etc etc I do have some nice limited edition stuff like heatherette palettes hello kitty powders barbie loves mac lipstick and I plan on expanding my little beloved collections. Hope everyone likes my vanity.

Sorry these photos were taken with my sidekick my batter is dead on my digital camera
th_confused_new.gif

vanity.jpg

Babylard

your vanity is super cute, simple and clean. dont feel like u need an expensive one. my computer desk doubles as a vanity.h ey, watever works right? ^_^

Tat2dbeauty07

I gave in and got a new one I bought a vintage desk at the thrist store for 40.00 and I bought a gorgeous mirror at hobby lobby it was 99 half off so I got it for 50 to hang above it Im going to sand it and repaint it looking for a nice chair the one I currently have sets to high saw a cute on at hobby lobby but its 129.99 and 30% off a little steep for a chair hopefuly this week its 50% off

Latest posts