My very cute b-day cake....

niecypiecy

My husband totally gets the child side of me that refuses to grow up
smiles.gif

This is the cake he his co-worker make for my 27th b-day this past weekend:

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01524.jpg

Juneplum

how frickin cute! hon, don't feel funny AT ALL! my birthday cake this year was hello kitty!!! LOVE HER!!! my dh also understands the 5 year old in me that refuses to grow up! lol!!

Tessigrl

That is such a cool cake, I love the care bears and that cake is just too cute! I wish my dh got that side of me more often hahaha

orodwen

awwww. how fun!
greengrin.gif
on a tangent, it makes me wanna go pull out one of my pumpkin cake pans & bake a fun cake but i dunno which one i should use. 8^)
2105-3068.jpg

WP3150.jpg

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orodwen
awwww. how fun!
greengrin.gif
on a tangent, it makes me wanna go pull out one of my pumpkin cake pans & bake a fun cake but i dunno which one i should use. 8^)
2105-3068.jpg

WP3150.jpg

MAKE BOTH orodwen!!!!
winks.gif

And thanks for the b-day wishes everyone
smiles.gif
It was a very cool b-day this year *warm fuzzies*

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
thats the cutest cake ever, If I had a cake like that I prolly wouldnt eat it haha its cuute!

Yeah it took me 3 days before I could cut it
lol.gif

exodus

OMG!!! I waaaaant! Oh that takes me back! Reminds me of all the hours I spent watching Care Bears over and over and over again
lol.gif

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
OMG!!! I waaaaant! Oh that takes me back! Reminds me of all the hours I spent watching Care Bears over and over and over again
lol.gif

I have the movie on DVD (along with Rainbow Brite, Mr Dressup, the best of Cookie Monster and countless Disney DVD's) and I watch it now and then on a Sat morn in my jammies with a big bowl of cereal
lol.gif
Gotta love having those 5 yr old moments now and again
smiles.gif