My very first FOTD, be nice please

niknacnikki69

Hello, this is my first time posting , please be kind. As much as I luv luv luv MAC, I hate anything blue so I decided to pass on NN. Today I went through my collection and tried to do something with the color that I hate. Blue!!! I used some MAC and my favourite cheapy, NYX. Tell me what you think guys. Thanks.
yahoo.gif

Products used

FACE

Clinique DD moisturizing lotion, Monistat chafing relief gel; primer, Revlon Colorstay foundation in caramel & cappaccino, MAC select sheer loose powder; NW43, MAC MSF natural; deep dark,

Cheek

Loreal HIP blendable blushing creme in Elated, Benefit Georgia cheerful peach powder, MAC powder blush; Blunt

Eyes

Milani easybrow; Dark Brown, MAC studio finish concealer;NC50, UDPP, NYX e/s Babyblue Pearl, NYX e/s Ocean Pearl, MAC e/s Fade, MAC e/s Night Owl, MAC e/s Contrast, Maybelline Define A Lash, Very Black,

Lip

MAC Lip pencil Vino, MAC LG Lovechild, Victoria's Secret Lip gloss Pink Slip

Amaranth

Blue looks amazing on you, you should wear it more often! Your application skills are great, too, everything is so nicely blended.

Also...I love your hair. Prepare to hear that a million times, haha.

niknacnikki69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
Blue looks amazing on you, you should wear it more often! Your application skills are great, too, everything is so nicely blended.

Also...I love your hair. Prepare to hear that a million times, haha.

Thank you love, I hated blue so much but I am looking at it now, doesn't look too bad does it.

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknacnikki69
Thank you love, I hated blue so much but I am looking at it now, doesn't look too bad does it.

No way, it looks great on you! And I love blue, I find it goes with so many other colours.

niknacnikki69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
You look great in blues! Love the look!

Thank you very much. I am definately going to keep using it.
winkiss.gif

niknacnikki69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
No way, it looks great on you! And I love blue, I find it goes with so many other colours.

Yeah, I know, I am thinking I can put it with some pinks, browns and I am going to see whatelse I can put it with.
winkiss.gif

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknacnikki69
Yeah, I know, I am thinking I can put it with some pinks, browns and I am going to see whatelse I can put it with.
winkiss.gif

Pinks and browns are really nice...I also enjoy purple, green, yellow/gold. I totally just did a blue and yellow FOTD yesterday.

coachkitten

I don't know why you don't like blue because it looks amazing on you! Great job and I can't wait to see more FOTDs from you!
smiles.gif

wifey806

You have the most beautiful complexion! You have such a pretty face. And I love the lip color.. so purty
winkiss.gif

Can't wait to see more fotd's from you!

Latest posts