My very first FOTD

fishchick72

I am new to MAC, only been using about a week & a half, but I've never been good at figuring out how to work with colors with e/s. I've always stuck with browns/neutrals & I am trying desperately to get away from that.

So here's one from a couple of days ago (my first time taking a pic), this is my green scheme: I used ricepaper to highlight, juxt on the lid, overgrown on the inner V, humid on the outer V, & velvet moss in the crease & on the lash line.
5977f6e8.jpg

And this is from today: I used pink venus on the inner half of the lid, black tied on the outer half, & black tied on the lash line, kid in the crease & ricepaper to highlight.
bb.jpg

I know these are really bad, but I am trying really hard, any constructive criticism would be very much appreciated!! Thanks gals!

hotti82

the blending on the second one is really good! keep posting, try color combos, shapes, etc...everyone here is SUPER nice, so there's not any bitchiness wrapped up in "constructive" critism...looks great!!

koolmnbv

Those look really good, I wished I could blend that good when I first started! I think those look great! I liked them both, but I think the application was better on the 2nd one. They were both really beautiful though, keep posting we love seeing these!!

x.els.x

these are fabulous!!!
i LOVE the 2nd look[[pink n black is rad
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
]
anywho the only thing that is{in my opinion} slightly bad is that in the first one the eyeshadow goes a bit too high??
maybe its just me ..tehehe but trust me these are really REALLY excellent
greengrin.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I really like the first one. I like the color placement!!! You did good for your first FOTD, just keep posting and you'll get better with time! We're all here to cheer you on!!!
greengrin.gif

fishchick72

wow, thanks everyone, I thought they both looked really bad.........but at least you give me hope to keep trying & keep improving!