My very first FOTD!!

Makeupaddict88

So, I was a little nervous to post this since it's really not much make up wise, but I really like this nice easy look so I decided to post it for everybody. I'll list all the make up I used.

MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC37
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC 40
Covergirl Blush in Rose Silk

Almay Black eyeliner
MAC Prep & Prime eye in Medium
MAC Pigments in Golden Lemon & Teal
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Wet N' Wild lipstick in Pure Sky
Avon's Plump Pout in Pink Pucker

(Pretty simple!!)

And some pictures. Please do NOT mind my rechid hair in these photos. I was getting ready for work and threw my hair up so my curlies would stay and start to set before I left the house. My hair kinda reminds me of when I was younger and we would do the "George Washington" in the pool aka go underwater and put all your head in fronf of your face and then push it back haha.

JamiesPics004-5.jpg

Notice my dog being lazy in the backround...

JamiesPics005-8.jpg

Makeupaddict88

Thanks. I'd thank you but there is no button for it? I will definately be doing more, especially because VDay is coming up and I'm getting a trip to Sephora for my present. My heads going crazy with stuff to buy haha

LaciSue

I really like this look. The edges are a tad bit harsh, though. Might just be your camera, I dunno.
You have a very pretty smile.
smiles.gif

Makeupaddict88

Thanks! Yea, I agree my lines are a bit harsh. I tend to get lazy when I go to work because I watch 2 little kids all day. I'm sure they don't care how I look ahah.

LaciSue

Haha, yeah. that's understandable.
smiles.gif
Still a very pretty look, blended or not! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Makeupaddict88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaciSue
Haha, yeah. that's understandable.
smiles.gif
Still a very pretty look, blended or not! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Thank you very much. I have a couple more ideas that I have so I will definately be making more as time goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMakeup4Real
I like these two colors together, you look nice! & your dog looks adorable snoozing off back there lol.

Thank you
smiles.gif
Ahaha he's such a bum.

Latest posts