My very little, modest collection

antigone21

This is ridiculous compared to others, but I only recently started collecting. 5 months ago, all of my make up could fit in a medium size make up bag! It is mostly drugstore because I can't afford anything more at the moment. I have access to a decent kit (which is shared) for freelance work, but my personal make up is cheap.

Here is my vanity, it is a Hemnes dresser from Ikea. Only the first drawer contains make up, the others ones are filled with clothes:
DSC09106.JPG

The perfumes/fragrances:
DSC09091.JPG

Alice palette, moisturizers, randow body sprays+hair products and brush stand (it can turn!):
DSC09093.JPG

And now inside the drawer, starting with foundations, primers, concealers and blushes:
DSC09094.JPG

Single shadows, small palettes, mascaras:
DSC09096.JPG

Lipgloss, lipsticks:
DSC09097.JPG

Pot of lip liners and eye liners:
DSC09098.JPG

And I thought I'd add my favorites from all of this, so here are the things I actually use, reach for a lot on a daily basis and truly love, as opposed to a lot of things that just sit there because they're cheap drugstore quality (it's either hit or miss for me!)

Foundations, primers, concealers:
DSC09099.JPG

Blushes:
DSC09100.JPG

Eye stuff:
DSC09102.JPG

Lipsticks and lip liners:
DSC09103.JPG

Lipgloss and eye liners:
DSC09104.JPG

Bigger pictures are available on my blog which is linked in my signature.
That's it
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

I really like that dresser too. Too bad it only comes in black (or at least it did the last time I looked).

antigone21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
Great collection! Love the Hemnes dresser.
Where did you get your chandelier?

Thanks! It's from Rona. Do you have it in Vancouver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I really like that dresser too. Too bad it only comes in black (or at least it did the last time I looked).

It's actually a really dark brown, but now they have it in white, you should give it a look!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone21
Thanks! It's from Rona. Do you have it in Vancouver?

Yes we do! I'll look into it. Thank you!

antigone21

Thanks everyone!

La_Vernis: I recently organized it, when I had less it was all very messy in the bathroom pharmacy!