My very restrained MAC warehouse haul

StarrySim

I'm so proud, I was such a good girl. I almost caved when I saw the full size brush set for $75, but I wasn't mentally prepared for it. Maybe next time
smiles.gif

1661210.JPG

Here's the breakdown:
Fix+ rose $8 (price went down, good thing I skipped it last time)
Select sheer loose powder NW20 $12
272 brush $20 (soooo disappointed the price went up on this one)
165 brush $20
shadows 3 x $9 (Femme Fi, Bold & Brazen, Ego)
#20 lashes $3
duo sharpener $3

Free gift: Sweet William blushcreme pearl

Charity bag: Impeccable brow pencil (taupe) eye shadow (Off the page) lipsticl (Phlox) Slimshine (Lovey Dove)

I have extra charity bags to swap, so feel free to PM me if you have the bags from another day.

Junkie

Oh wow, Phlox was in there?! That JUST came out haha.

Sweet haul - my personal haul was tiny too. I caved when I saw the VAE and mini pigment sets though ugh! Haha. So pissed the prices went up.

Enjoy your stuff!

StarrySim

The prices always go up and down, but I agree that this time they went mostly up, though some things did go down (fix+ rose). And really, they just went back up to "regular" prices (the lipsticks for example).

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin86
great haul! Love your eyeshadow choices

Thanks. The funny thing is, I already HAVE most of the things that were there
smiles.gif
fashion groupie, talent pool, lotusland, top hat, fashion, wintersky, silverthorn, grand entrance, 100 strokes, the list goes on

StarrySim

I know! It was $12 at the March sale, but I really really wanted another one, so I caved.
And also remember that your $15 is probably our $20 unfortunately.

fallenang3l211

duh...lol. silly me! i wish we had warehouse sales! i'd probably cave in, too! i had to restrain myself at the cco today :[

MAC'sMyBF

Great haul! And if I may ask, how does one go about getting invites to the MAC warehouse sales!?? Thanks!

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC'sMyBF
Great haul! And if I may ask, how does one go about getting invites to the MAC warehouse sales!?? Thanks!

The invites are only given out to mac/ estee lauder employees. So you have to know someone, or find one on craigslist or kijiji (beware of fakes). Sometimes girls also offer them on these boards.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Nice haul! I love Bold and Brazen!

It's not a colour I would usually gravitate towards, but it swatched so beautifully, I couldn't resist. I do love it, very easy to work with and nice for a no-fuss neutral eye.