my very very small mac collection!

TamEva Le Fay

OMG! Nora...what's really goin' on?

Fantastic collection!
thmbup.gif

sunshine16

May i ask why you have 3 eye brushes in with your face brushes? Do you use them for your face?
Please tell me more, i'm intrigued
smiles.gif

My god! Your collection is huge!!! I could only wish to be there one day. I see some eye shadows that can be B2Mac'd for more stuff.

Btw, you look like Shannon Doherty...(and have a kick a%$ vanity set)
th_worship.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine16
May i ask why you have 3 eye brushes in with your face brushes? Do you use them for your face?
Please tell me more, i'm intrigued
smiles.gif

I use the 217 (under eyes) and 242 as concealer brushes and the 224 to apply blot powder to set the concealer
smiles.gif

LisaOrestea

Great collection.

The second to last brush (the gosh one.) How would you say it compares to the MAC 226?

I need a brush that shape but don't really have the money to fork out on the MAC one right now, and I do love my GOSH brushes
smiles.gif

MacOnMe

No its def not small anymore! I LOVE it! Very cute setup! The lippies gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling!! =)

fallenang3l211

LOL i skimmed past the bold red that said you updated! i went straight to the pics and i was like dang! this is NOT a small collection! you have an amazing collection! i'm jealous!

moonlit

Nora.. ur collection is amazing.. I thot i had too much makeup and was feeling guilty for spending so much $$$ on everything.. I thought I had too many brushes.. was mentally calculating how much I would have spent but realised I bought so many brushes over a period of time.. not bad
smiles.gif

but ur collection is awesome.. I had no idea u had such a wonderful collection .. wowww

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
Great collection.

The second to last brush (the gosh one.) How would you say it compares to the MAC 226?

I need a brush that shape but don't really have the money to fork out on the MAC one right now, and I do love my GOSH brushes
smiles.gif

Thanks.
It is more rounded and stiffer comprared to the 226
smiles.gif