My virtual makeover - what do you all think ;)

ShesAFoxyLady

Just for fun...

I've been playing on that Taaz site again and here's my latest virtual makeover. What do you all think? I thought this one came out pretty good

Before, as I am now:

me1-1.jpg

After:

browndone.jpg

** third pic added below **

ShesAFoxyLady

Thanks all - the opinions are much appreciated
greengrin.gif

So does no-one thing the blonde is better? Maybe I should finally think about taking the plunge....
icon_eek.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
greengrin.gif

So does no-one thing the blonde is better? Maybe I should finally think about taking the plunge....
icon_eek.gif

The blonde is too blonde imo, if you like blonde then I'd say go with a color a little darker than this; more like a dirty blonde (or the color of your hair tips/ends. I like that shade better, I hate seeing dark roots). Great job with taaz, I love that site. Brown hair looks good on you!

Dreamergirl3

I think the blonde still looks good, I like the brown moreso because of the long wavy style
smiles.gif
I'm sure if it was long and wavy and blonde it'd look just as hot!

ShesAFoxyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I think the blonde still looks good, I like the brown moreso because of the long wavy style
smiles.gif
I'm sure if it was long and wavy and blonde it'd look just as hot!

I agree that the wavey style is very nice & may not be giving a true opinion (my hair is very fine & straight and would never hold that style). So here's another one i've done, its still got loads more volume but is a bit straighter than the first makeover pic:

mebrown2.jpg

Khalia25

You look good either way, but I think the brown really adds depth to your look. It has a more "solid" look...I hope that makes sense. I'm sure whatever you do will turn out gorgeous.
smiles.gif

Ximovana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
greengrin.gif

icon_eek.gif

I prefer the blonde version!
But I'd love to see how black hair looks on you ;-)