My wedding FOTD! Finally!

foomph

Ok, so you might have seen my previous posts where I was trying out different wedding day looks. Well, the day has come to pass and here are some pics! Keep in mind these pics are not *great* quality as they are pics of pics as we haven't received the digital copies from the photographer yet. I hope they show the makeup well enough. I also did my maid-of-honor's makeup and I think it turned out really well!

Oh, and I ALSO did my mom's makeup!! She has rosacea and was SO worried about her face being red and I fixed her up real well with full-coverage foundation! She liked it so much she's going out to buy some!

What I used (all MAC unless otherwise stated):

On Myself:
Full-coverage foundation NC20 (I have a lot of melasma and this covered everything!!! and lasted ALLLLLL day and night even through MUCH sweating and dancing!)
Select loose powder NC20
Harmony blush as contour
Dollymix blush
Shell CCB as cheek highlight
Painterly pp
Omega all over lid and into crease
blanc type as highlight
amberlights on lid
#7 lash
Maybelline volume express waterproof mascara in black
Omega as eyebrow powder
Stubborn brown as tightline
l'oreal colour riche #862-Nude
Annabelle Demure lipliner
Prrr lip glass

PS-where you see on the sides of my cheeks where it looks like I haven't blnded my blush/foundation? It's not that-it's my melasma and unfortunately a part of my life now...

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

Maid of Honor
NYC Sunny Bronzer (she never wears foundation)
Painterly PP
Omega all over lid and into crease
Blanc type as highlight
handwritten in crease and I think a touch of carbon
Liquid liner (that she used herself cause I am SO not good enough to put it on) in brown
Dollymix blush
Shell CCB
Maybelline volume express waterproof mascara in black
l'oreal colour riche #862-Nude
Annabelle Demure lipliner

IMG_4239.jpg

My Mom (who never wears makeup so I only fixed up her face)
Full-coverage foundation NC 20
Select sheer loose powder NC 20
Dollymix blush

-here eyes are SO deep-set that I didn't even bother trying to do anything with them plus I was running out of time. I'm so happy for her though because she was dreading pictures with her rosacea-you can still tell that her face is redder than mine, but it looks SO much better!

IMG_4242.jpg

Thanks for looking and CC welcome!

Temptasia

Perfect.

Eyes..skin..smile...you looked like what a bride should look...fresh and glowing!

Congrats!

Latest posts