My Wedding's In 3 Weeks & I'm Clueless As To How To Wear My Hair... PLEASE HELP!!!

hotpink1326

Hiya, my names Carly. Many of you may know me from the FOTD section. Well, i'd like some help from my Specktra friends if you all dont mind. Like i said in the title, i have no idea how to wear my hair on my wedding day. I've bought magazines & looked all over the internet & seriously have not a clue what i want!!

Now, i do perfer how my hair looks on me down but i think it looks so classy when i bride has their hair back. I do have a veil that i'll be wearing & i like the look of that going under, not over any style i make my hair (if that made sense). I was thinking of doing half up so i have the best of both, lol but i still dont know!!! Anyway, i'll post a few pictures of my hair for those of you who dont know me... It is naturally very wavy & when i put products in it, very curly. I dont even know if i want to wear it curly or straight!! I just have no clue...

Please if anyone has any ideas (Preferabley pictures) it would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

This picture was taken about 6 months ago so its a little longer now... Also, this was just blow dried.
10-24-07haircrop0.jpg

This is how it looks straightened...
12-12-07crop8.jpg

and here it is curly...
01-02-08crop5.jpg

Also... if you cant tell by the pictures its slightly layered. Any ideas???????

hotpink1326

Well, i really was trying to keep that a secret but if you really think it would help, i'll post a link to the site. If it doesnt take you right to it the style # is T9395. I htink this should be a direct link though. I odnt have a picture of the veil as of right now, but let me look...

David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns T9395 Satin trumpet gown with beaded metallic lace, satin empire band with bow, and lace-up back.

EDIT: the more i look at the picture... i think shes wearing my veil just not as long & without the head peice too... just the veil with a little comb thingy to attach it!

ashleydenise

I like all of the ones that Shimmer picked, but if you still wanted to leave it down, you could always do somthing to put the top up and leave the rest down?

Briar

Oooh, I love the pics that Moonspell posted, especially #s 3, 4, and 5. I think you would look amazing in a classic updo that leaves the back down as illustrated in these pics. With some curl!

hotpink1326

Thanks so much to everyone for all their help!! All these styles are pretty its just so tough to pick the one just for me ya know... I really think i am going to go for something like #3 from moonspell's list! Its beautiful... i've already printed it out
smiles.gif
I truely appreciate all your help though & please, if you find more pictures for me... keep um comin'!!!

Moonspell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Thanks so much to everyone for all their help!! All these styles are pretty its just so tough to pick the one just for me ya know... I really think i am going to go for something like #3 from moonspell's list! Its beautiful... i've already printed it out
smiles.gif
I truely appreciate all your help though & please, if you find more pictures for me... keep um comin'!!!

I'm glad you like it, the #3 is one of my favs too!
winks.gif

aziajs

I like #2 & #3. It will allow you to have it half up and half down. The side swept bangs are very pretty. The only real difference in the style is how tight it is. I personally prefer #2 because it's looser and more relaxed but I think #3 might look better on you.

JULIA

I really love your hair curly and I think these curls or something similar would look gorgeous in your hair!

Glassdoll

i think it would look best curly. But not tight curls, more like loose flowy curls if that makes sense. And i love the pics that moonspell posted. Do post up pics after ur wedding alright?
winks.gif

almmaaa

I sugest that if you always wear your hair down maybe for your wedding you should wear your hair up.

Latest posts