my week.

eighmii

the other day i got off work and went to my best friend and her boyfriends apt. we were bored. we did a bunch of bars. we were still bored. we decided to have a threesome. her boyfriend used to have a crush on me. he paid more attention to me. she got mad.

i woke up. it was 7am. i was in bed with only him. he was awake. i asked him where she was. she was on the couch. i asked her what was wrong. she didnt remember.

i went home. i called her when i woke up for real. her phone kept going straight to voicemail.

it finally goes through. she didnt answer. a mans voice answered. the man asked "is this james". i said.. "no this is aimee..." my best friend got on the phone. she was hysterical. she said "come over".

i was there in five minutes. i pull up to three sheriffs office cars. i thought it was a drug bust. i walk in to her crying. talkin to the police. sitting next to the four foot bong and a gas mask. landlord who is their dealer is walking around the room. def a drug bust. i walk in and ask him what happened. he says "james beat the shit out of her". i start crying.

statement given. were told if he comes by to call the police immediately. police leave. we cry. james calls. he wants to talk. he comes by. they yell. she starts to call the police. he takes her phone and leaves.

she calls on my phone. he comes back. they talk civily. getting somewhere. the police show up. neighbor called the cops. shit. hes arrested. we cry more. she starts to think it was a mistake.

9am. next morning. we go to court. she says she doesnt want him to go to jail.

she moves back in with her parents. she didnt have a lease. her parents know.

theyre hanging out right now. she doesnt know what to do. hes bipolar and doesnt take his medicine. on top of that "he was fucked up.." but hes always fucked up.

on top of all that i car in a car accident yesterday. not bad. but im moving in 2 weeks and cant afford this.

uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hilly

Wow girl. I am sorry you have had such a shit box week. Don't you love when life just crashes down and seems to now stop crapping on you?
Just keep yourself positive...it all cant last forever. Things will start to perk up.

James sounds nutty. Stand by your friend and keep her from going back to this guy. He sounds like a lot of trouble imho.

MACATTAK

Was James part of the threesome? What caused him to freak out? Wow! Lots going on. Hopefully things start to look up, but your friend should lose this guy.

eighmii

james was a part of the threesome. he used to like me a long time ago before they started dating. i guess he was more into me during it.. but i would expect that.. its a new person in general. apparently she got jealous and went and slept on the couch.

this is what his best friend told me the next day.

i felt so dirty. i couldnt sleep. i had to take more bars just to get me to stop thinking about it all. its so hard.

YvetteJeannine

When you use the phrase "take bars"...are you referring to Xanax bars???? At first, I thought you meant you and the other two *went* to a bunch of bars..then I read your second post, and I was just wondering...sounds like you mean Xanax.....

eighmii

bars are the highest dosage of xanax made. theyre not round and pill-like. they are shaped like a bar.. long and rectangular. theyre 2mg..

i hate taking bars cause they make me forget everything. i dont remember hardly any of the threesome at all. but james has a much higher tolerance.. and he remembered. and he told his best friend everything. and the best friend told me..

thats why its so annoying.. because i dont even know if any of this is true. i have to go by what everyone else is telling me. i remember a couple bits and pieces and thats it.

but then thats when bars come in handy cause i eat em to make me forget.. lol.

yeah the cops didnt care about any of the drugs. although when we woke up the next day the zong original bong which is worth like $300 was missing. we think it mightve been the landlord though.. =/

and we called the ins company about the accident and were gonna have to pay $600.. and were moving in 2 weeks and we need $1600 by august 1st and AAHHH

the MOST stressful week ever.

MACATTAK

Thanks for the clarification! Yeah, I thought you were talking about going to "bars" as well. So, you don't think you would have done all of this without the "bars"? I hope that things start to get better for you
smiles.gif

eighmii

no it didnt alter any of my judgement.. but i know when james takes bars it makes him mean and not really too aware of what hes doing.

lipstickandhate

Please don't do things like this anymore. You can get in serious, serious trouble. You are awfully young to risk totally fucking up your life over Xanax and screwing your friends boyfriend. If you're bored, get another job.

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstickandhate
Please don't do things like this anymore. You can get in serious, serious trouble. You are awfully young to risk totally fucking up your life over Xanax and screwing your friends boyfriend. If you're bored, get another job.

I figure you probably *don't* want to hear it, but I agree with this comment.. not only is James obviously fucked up, but it sounds like what the three of you did is really destructive behaviour
ssad.gif

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
I figure you probably *don't* want to hear it, but I agree with this comment.. not only is James obviously fucked up, but it sounds like what the three of you did is really destructive behaviour
ssad.gif

I have to agree...I'm a mom...sue me!!

Seriously, though, please be careful...you never know what can happen when you're (or someone else) under the influence of something...things can go very wrong. take care of yourself...
smiles.gif

eighmii

a. i already work 2 jobs and im getting ready to start makeup school in september.. so another job is not the answer.

b. i really dont think of xanax as a big deal.. my mom has had them in the house like.. since theyve been out. and theyre not like, roxies.. or anything bad. personally i think its better than drinking.. and safer. plus im not an addict. its just something i do socially.. most other people drink or do coke or roxies, well im the loser that only does bars because i dont want to destroy my life like they are.. i'm pretty independant for my age.. make all my own money, pay all my own bills, even pay part of my boyfriends bills. i have a nice apartment and a pretty nice car and im not gonna lose all that because of drugs.. i dont even freakin smoke pot. and EVERYONE does that. and dont deny it.. because everybody smokes lol. but not i. i cant afford the habit. =]

and c.

i didnt "screw my friends boyfriend". THEY BOTH asked me if we could have a threesome. i told them my boyfriend probabley wouldnt approve. they tried to get me to do it anyways. i said no.. i have to ask. i would feel way too guilty. so i called him and asked, and to my surprise he said yes. as long as she repaid the favor, haha.

so anyways. she went to pittsburg for the week so she could get away for a little bit.

and shes deciding while shes gone if they can get back together or not.

since he got out of jail theyve seen each other every day. he is doing better though i must say. he got another job that hes been going to every day. and he wants her to help him get his GED. and thats a BIG step. hes really trying to prove it to her that he loves her and things are going to change..

but still.. i know how he is.. and i know how easily it would be for him to snap..

its so hard. and im just the best friend. i cant imagine what shes going through

aziajs

Eighmii, despite your justifications I have to agree with giz2000, girlstar, and lipstickandhate. You are involved in some serious destructive behavior and you don't even see it. Look at what you're doing and the people you are hanging around with. You're 18. Despite how responsible you feel you are and the direction you feel your life is going you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

When I was in college I knew this girl. Very smart, came from an upper-middle class family, went to the best schools, lived in a nice area. Well, she would go out and get drunk off her ASS! I mean so faded she would black out and couldn't remember shit. She would "hook up" with these guys who didn't give a damn about her and get involved in a lot of bullshit. All the while she kept up her grades, she would go back home and play "mom" to her brother and father because her mom had left and she shopped and cleaned for her roomates. It was interesting because she had so much going for her and seemed so together and yet she was so reckless at the same time. Well, she gets involved with this guy who she falls in love with. It turns out the guy deals Ecstasy. He gets busted and goes to jail. She would go back and forth visting him in jail and they were talking about getting married or some shit. Anyway, last I heard she had moved back home and was going to the community college to study nursing. Nursing is a fine profession, however this was a girl who was at a Big Ten university who had planned on being an OB/GYN, if I am not mistaken, and had what it took to make it but fucked it all up. I still look back and can't even see how she did it.

kaliraksha

You had one hell of a week. =(

I also have to agree with the above. I know no one likes to hear it... but there are big differences between drugs that are physically addictive and those that are emotionally addictive. All drugs act like gateway drugs. I'm glad that despite the drugs you are able to keep your life together, but those people that you don't want to become start somewhere- feeling totally in control of their situation.

I don't mean to judge, I say this because I don't want anyone to experience what I saw my guy friend experience. He went to MIT, was good looking and came from a good family- he started abusing a legal controlled substance. Within 2 years he was doing coke and sold all of his possessions just to afford the habit. I totally understand why you can like the drug- the state of relaxation, disinhibition and euphoria I'm sure are amazing. That's the thing- everyone likes drugs, that's the easy part.

Out of curiosity- isn't Xanax what Chris Benoit was on when he murdered his family and killed himself?

MiCHiE

Good God. All I can add to this is "Be Careful.". You are on a dangerous road. You said the bars are better than drinking, but sounds like they are just as (if not more) destructive. You don't even remember what happened.

And, for the record, I don't smoke....So, it's not "everybody".

lipstickandhate

1. Then take a continuing adult education class, volunteer at an animal shelter, or get a third job.

2. Its fine if you don't consider Xanax a big problem. I assure you that the great state of FL as well as the federal government do. Keep up this behavoir- which clearly the police are already aware of- and you may find yourself in the very peculiar situation of being arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance-- depending on quantity, either a misdemeanor or felony-- and again, depending on the quantity, you might be charged with intent to distribute. Which, although I do not practice law in FL, I am betting is a Class A felony. So glibly dismiss Xanax away, by all means. You may not agree with it being a controlled substance- I'm not even sure that I do- but it is. Here's a little bit of free legal advice: Just because everyone does it doesn't mean you can't get in trouble when you do.

3. I'm all for threesomes. I really don't care what consenting adults do among themselves. However, this situation smacks of bored teenagers full of drugs who are not in any type of control of their lives. Not to mention the questionable ability of a woman in a domestic abuse's situation to actually consent to something like this. Gee. Besides that, you are obviously pleased that your friend's abusive boyfriend "used to like you" and "paid more attention" to you during the encounter than to her. You've mentioned it several times.

And aren't you worried about the emotional and health implications of all of this careless sex? You don't care that you're all sleeping with each other high out of your minds? I'm sure everyone involved gets routine STD check-ups, AIDS tests, and are diligent about birth control? Including the gentleman who hits his girlfriend and hasn't even managed to get a GED? Please. I also don't have time to go into the wild and wooly area of acquaintance rape. Look it up, especially involving cases of drugged "consent." You don't want to be on the receiving end of that sort of accusation, I'm sure.

Do what you want, its your life, however I think it is naive to assume that people on this board would respond positively when you make a post about doing something so incredibly self-destructive and dangerous.

eighmii

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstickandhate
1. Then take a continuing adult education class, volunteer at an animal shelter, or get a third job.

2. Its fine if you don't consider Xanax a big problem. I assure you that the great state of FL as well as the federal government do. Keep up this behavoir- which clearly the police are already aware of- and you may find yourself in the very peculiar situation of being arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance-- depending on quantity, either a misdemeanor or felony-- and again, depending on the quantity, you might be charged with intent to distribute. Which, although I do not practice law in FL, I am betting is a Class A felony. So glibly dismiss Xanax away, by all means. You may not agree with it being a controlled substance- I'm not even sure that I do- but it is. Here's a little bit of free legal advice: Just because everyone does it doesn't mean you can't get in trouble when you do.

...i guess i didnt give enough background. im really not a junkie like everyones making me out to be. when i was even younger i went through a drug phase. but like i said, its a social thing. like once a month? if that. its a rare occurance but im not gonna deny that it does happen. but theres tons of people that dont live a 100% sober lifestyle.

oh and i never have anything in my possession. unless im actually im at my moms house.. but she has it prescribed. shes my dealer ahahaha. im kidding. she does give me stuff though. me and my mom have been through a lot together. i love her. =]

Quote:
3. I'm all for threesomes. I really don't care what consenting adults do among themselves. However, this situation smacks of bored teenagers full of drugs who are not in any type of control of their lives. Not to mention the questionable ability of a woman in a domestic abuse's situation to actually consent to something like this. Gee. Besides that, you are obviously pleased that your friend's abusive boyfriend "used to like you" and "paid more attention" to you during the encounter than to her. You've mentioned it several times.

err i mentioned it.. twice? i think. followed by "i felt so dirty.." or something like that. i dont know where this pleased idea came from. i just wanted to curl up in bed and never come out. and i was talking to my boyfriend about it and it said its understandable he would pay more attention to the other person cause its like.. the excitement of a new person in general.

Quote:
Do what you want, its your life, however I think it is naive to assume that people on this board would respond positively when you make a post about doing something so incredibly self-destructive and dangerous.

i know i make terrible decisions.. and all that. like everyone has mentioned, I'M YOUNG. thats part of growing up. you make it sound like im bragging or something. i posted this the night after everything happened and i couldnt sleep cause i couldnt stop thinking about everything. i like.. hated myself. i posted this wanting like a "i've had weeks like that. dont worry itll get better" kinda deal. that was one of the worst weeks of my life.. i just wanted a little cheer =[

xbeatofangelx

I like drugs. I don't think that there's a problem as long as you don't abuse. If other people start to get hurt, or you can't control yourself, that's another problem.

I think threesome's are cool too!

Sounds like you're having a bad week, I hope it gets better =]