My Weekend LURE and MORE Haul...

meaghan<3

I was sooo excited to get the LURE stuff!! It is beautiful!! And then I got some other stuf that I needed!!!! If you would like to know any names just ask!!

LURE STUFF:

100_1253.jpg

100_1250.jpg

OTHER STUFF:

100_1249.jpg

pr1nces583

i like those lashes. i bought my first false ones today- i didnt get mac cos i wanted to try cheap ones first!

lure is gorgeous, only shadow i didnt get was idol eyes, it has to be my favourite collection from mac since i discovered it
smiles.gif

meaghan<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_WH0RE
what are the 3 non collection lipsticks?

lovedust, myth, and freckletone =)

meaghan<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
i like those lashes. i bought my first false ones today- i didnt get mac cos i wanted to try cheap ones first!

lure is gorgeous, only shadow i didnt get was idol eyes, it has to be my favourite collection from mac since i discovered it
smiles.gif

i love fake lashes!!! The ones I bought are the MAC #6. I also think that Lure is beautiful!!! I cant wait to see a FOTD from you with the Lure shadows!!!

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaghan&lt
i love fake lashes!!! The ones I bought are the MAC #6. I also think that Lure is beautiful!!! I cant wait to see a FOTD from you with the Lure shadows!!!

i love lure so much! i wish i had a pic of last nights make up, it was lovely. black tied, waternyph and black track with the false lashes
smiles.gif
until they fell off
ssad.gif
lol!

Latest posts