My well-rounded Collection + Organization :) [[Pic heavy]]

Junkie

Well....this is my collection. I've been into make-up for as long as I can remember (namely, raiding my mother's purse when I was 6 for a $2 palette at the mall - lol). I started collecting not that long ago - the first MAC product I bought was when I was 18 or 19 and it was an eyeshadow - Trax I think, then Electric Eel, Amber Lights, Aquadisiac and nothing much else for over a year. I then added a quad (2nd pan of Trax, Bitter, Lime and Chrome Yellow).

Anyways, I digress...

A lot of the stuff I have now has been acquired within the past 18-24 months. I'd like to think I have a well-rounded collection of drugstore and prestige brands. I don't have a little bit of everything, but I hope to buy more here and there to make that happen eventually.

My collection:

Random brushes from eBay (ebay seller Jolieeeee), QUO, Hakuhodo and my "MAC 187"...I'm pretty sure its fake lol.

20qaqtz.jpg

More brushes, Lancome, Royal & Langnickel, Crown, & my 217 right at the bottom.

2nv86yu.jpg

Various pencils - lipliner, eyeliner, eye crayon, body crayons, my 3 greasepaint sticks.

feqnpk.jpg

Eyeliner/Glitterliner/Liquid liner/Mascara

30htush.jpg

Tools/De-potting items

wv1mdx.jpg

Lipsticks, lip gloss, lip tars, chapsticks, lip balms, mini lip palette

wi6fm1.jpg

Foundation, Concealers, Powders

22ql1.jpg

Highlighters, Blushes, Contouring powders, bronzers, powder compacts

2j5cu29.jpg

MAC eyeshadows, MES, & back ups (a few missing)

ru49c8.jpg

Random brands of eyeshadow & duos/quads

5x041l.jpg

All of my Pigments/Glitters (minus NYX - they couldn't fit)

35hlboi.jpg

False Lashes (missing a few QUO cases)

jqq8tx.jpg

Random Skin & Eye products

amqd55.jpg

My Eyeshadow Palettes

176cz4.jpg

My mirror (it adjusts up and down and also flips to 7x magnification)

25rimtj.jpg

Organization/Set Up:

The general area (I don't have room for a vanity in my small apartment so I put on my make up right at my computer desk).

9rtyxc.jpg

Close-ups of organization on a shelf (its the top of one of those bathroom over-the-toilet vanity things - I took it apart and took off the doors).

23w04sk.jpg

Band-aids, Make Up remover, my foundations and other randomness lol

j65tz9.jpg

2u9n0yc.jpg

i1jwwm.jpg

Plastic baskets with glass pebbles hold my most used brushes

w19v0o.jpg

Plastic Storage containers from Walmart & their organization

f25729.jpg

2vb8r6c.jpg

2h5rakk.jpg

jajn1h.jpg

24441zn.jpg

2drgsvq.jpg

My make up bags, brush rolls, brush sets and aprons

10pt3yg.jpg

I took this from work - its a cosmetic display case (all my NYX pigments & glitters are here in the 4th row down, my nail polishes are above them).

x2jdk0.jpg

Box full of empty packaging - lol

34zeuzd.jpg

DILLIGAF

Very very nice collection... Im also tight for space so my computer workstation is also my vanity!

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
Great collection! I can tell you work at Shoppers! lol
smiles.gif

lol shhh!
winks.gif

Strawberrymold

Nice collection! Perhaps we should start another thread on makeup junkie nerds who keep boxes of empty packaging (I have one too!)

Boule

Nice collection! And I also have a box full of empty makeup boxes..We really ARE makeup geeks! lol

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
which brushes are from ebay? the silver handles? Are they good?

The yellow/off white ones are from eBay - from Jolieeee. Its her 28 brush set with a gold brush roll. They're good...I like them. Its a nice variety in terms of the smaller brushes (ie, eyeshadow, concealer, liner, etc). And I love the blush brush that came in it - same with the shorter handled contouring one. I couldn't contour for the life of me with other brushes until I found out that its the size that screwed me up. They're soft and barely shed, although the fan brushes can get messed up if you don't store them properly.

The silver handled ones for the most part are QUO with the exception of 2 Lancome #17's that are similar to MAC's 224/226's. They can be a bit scratchy at times (some are made with squirrel hair), but that still hasn't stopped me from buying 2 of each for pretty much all of them.

Latest posts