My "Where is the MAC?", Haul

spectrolite

I hope everyone had a great holiday and got some lovely presents. Today was Boxing Day so I went out to pick up some items from The Originals which was meant to come out. After pushing my way through hordes of crazy bargain hunters I finally made it to the MAC counter. List in hand, I approached the nearest free staff member and asked where the display was. She told me that it wasn't coming out until January 14th
cry.gif
I was disappointed but still ready to shop so I went elsewhere..

I ended up finding some great stuff! Here is what I got:

- Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb in LE packaging
- A skincare pack to keep my complexion bright and cheery
- L'Occitaine Imortelle brightening serum - self-explanatory hehe. This is my second bottle, it's good stuff!
- Nars Exhibit A Blush
- Nars Night Flight e/s - My first NARS purchases ever wOOt!

Then on my way out of the department store I headed past China Town and found a place that sells Japanese cosmetics! I've always wanted to try some and so I bought some
smiles.gif

- Majolica Majorca e/s in a gorgeous shimmery pale silver colour
- U-Nuco Iris Sponge Shadow in a lime green and a purple colour. The texture feels like marshmellow! So weird but pretty
- Herione Make lipgloss in "Kiss Me"
- T'estimo e/s palette in #3. There is a silvery white colour, a shimmery lavender and a deeper shimmery purple as well as a black gel liner and they are stunning! I am impressed.

And finally I bought this dress which I thought was super girly and cute >_<

Thanks for looking! xx

urbanlilyfairy

THe dress is FAB! and I adore Flowerbomb ..i need to get a new bottle cuz im almost out hehe ...Great Haul enjoy your goodies =)

redambition

nice haul
smiles.gif
I love the Immortelle range.

Jan 14th for the Originals... cool. I'm off work on that day so i can go buy Parrot!

liv

That flowerbomb bottle is BEAUTIFUL. I have been wanting this for ages, maybe my next paycheck I can buy this in that LE bottle before they're all gone!

Great haul!

foxyqt

omg that Flower Bomb bottle is GORGEOUS!! its my fav perfume.. maybe i should get another bottle in that special packaging too ^.^ so cute!

enjoy your new stuff =D

maclove1

where is U-Nuco sold at ?

cutey.gif
you have very cute items i love flower bomb perfume and that dress is pretty .