My "wow. Im speechless" haul.

AdlersMommy22

Okay so... I wont have pictures until Monday... as some of you know I had a secret santa tell me to pick my top 10 things from MAC and they bought them for me.... the shipping got messed up because their bank requires voice verification before they will allow internet orders- so they had to call MAC 3 days after placeing the order and do that... but it got to them today and they sent me a picture to my email off all my fabulous stuff, and are overnighting it to me tomorrow.. so *hopefully* monday I will have everything for ya'll..

But this is the list of what I got from my mom, my gma, and my SS for chrismtas this year:

1- Prep+prime face
2- SFF in NC30
3- Studio Fix powder in NC30
4- Gentle Mineralized blush
5- Peaches Blush
6- 168 Brush
7- 217 Brush
8- Coral Polyp Lipstick from Dame Edna
9- Honeylove Lipstick
10- Plink! Lipstick
11- Creme d nude Lipstick
12- Lovelorn Lipstick
13- Pentulimate Liner from Chill
14- Smolder Eye Khol
15- Bronze Eyeshadow
16- Amber Lights Eyeshadow
17- Chrome Yellow Eyeshadow
18- Nylon Eyeshadow
19- 15 Pan Pro Pallet
20- Melon Pigment

I'll def take pictures as soon as I get the rest of my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
thmbup.gif

TISH1124

Great Stuff!! Good for you!! It's always nice to get gifts from someone no matter what the occasion!! You picked great Stuff!! ENJOY!!!

pianohno

Coral Polyp is gorgeous, I love all the Dame Edna lipsticks! Oh and honeylove <333 nice haul sweetie, enjoy!

jdechant

UGGH your soo lucky! I can't wait to see the pics!! 20 mac items is alot of stuff...Ok, so I bought a bunch of stuff today...and I still have to get BBR on friday...my wallet and I are no longer on speaking terms due to my bad behaviour..lol but I felt like a was a "high roller hauler" for a couple of mins..haha

Latest posts