Myrtle Beach, SC CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

iaisha26

LE items: Holiday sets from 07 & o8, Fafi quads 1 & 2, Take Wings, Quad with Plums in the name (sorry), all of the e/s from Starflash. All of the items I purchased were l.e. or disc'd. The locations are about 20 - 25 mins away from each other. If you can visit both. My dad drove me to Charleston..that location had nothing compard to these two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACbabyx3
thanks! im so glad you posted this.. did they have any stuff from old collections? im going to myrtle tomorrow for the week and i'm anxious to know what to expect!

MACbabyx3

exciting. i'll prob pick up fafi eyes 1 since mine broke =( and some other goodies. any stand-out lipglasses/lipsticks? blushes/beauty powders?

sorry for all the questions =)

driz69

Anyone been here lately? i am thinking of going there this weekend was wondering if it was worth the stop thanks

driz69

Here is what they have out there that i can recall.

All items from the holiday collection 08, brush sets, lipgloss sets, pigments sets, pencil sets, etc

feline kohl pencil you have to ask for it they dont have it on display

tempting, fafi, well plummed, and another quad

tons of l/s and l/g

starflash, coolheat collection shadows. As well as a bunch of perm shadows. I would say maybe 40-50 shadows in all.

tendertones, prep prime stuff and a bunch of other stuff

foundations galore. a few bronzers. lots of blushes some perm and an armload of brushes.

I was pleasantly happy with the selections. there are 2 ccos out there i believe they are only like 6 miles apart.

Hope this helps

Jessicarabbit42

I live in Columbia, SC and I have never been to a CCO. I am wondering which outlets are better as far as MAC variety... Charleston, Myrtle Beach on 501, Myrtle Beach 17N, or Charlotte? THANKS for any info!!!

nursie

i'm in columbia too
th_thstars.gif

out of all of them i prefer the ones at concord mills and myrtle beach 501, although myrtle beach hwy 17 has been having more and more stuff since that outlet mall has seemed to be much more popular now than the 501.

charleston, every time i've been just didn't have as much mac stuff

foxykita143

I'm going to MB this weekend (I'm from Aiken) and I was just wondering if anyone has been to the CCO's lately? I'm planning on a decent sized haul and I want to pick up some stuff for my Halloween make up if possible so do any of you ladies know which store is packing more heat? Lol

jen77

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxykita143
I'm going to MB this weekend (I'm from Aiken) and I was just wondering if anyone has been to the CCO's lately? I'm planning on a decent sized haul and I want to pick up some stuff for my Halloween make up if possible so do any of you ladies know which store is packing more heat? Lol

I was at both of these about 3 weeks ago.

The one on 17N I believe[up in North Myrtle] was very well stocked, I'd say there had to have been at least 25-30 single shadows, and was pretty well stocked in everything else as well.

The one on 501 was decently stocked, but not as well as the other one.

foxykita143

Oh ok cool, thank you for telling me! Is the one on 17N the one in the Tanger outlets? If not, where is it near so I can find it better, I'm horrible with directions!

jen77

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxykita143
Oh ok cool, thank you for telling me! Is the one on 17N the one in the Tanger outlets? If not, where is it near so I can find it better, I'm horrible with directions!

Yes it is in the Tanger Outlets up by Wal-mart. I'm not from there I just vacation there yearly, but I'm pretty sure that one is 17N.

foxykita143

Alright ladies my boyfriend and I are leaving in a few hours so I will let you know how they are once I get back home!

foxykita143

Soooo I went to the one on 501 yesterday and unfortunately, I forgot how fun Myrtle Beach is and all of my MAC money went towards other things lol. Anyway, they had a decent selection of stuff. I dont remember exactly what the names of the products were since my boyfriend and his brother were over my shoulder trying to rush me since the game was on (as if I care lol) but I will say what I remember. I know they had MSFs there, and I know they had Petticoat and Gold Deposit, they had Hello Kitty tendertones, the HK lipsticks, both HK eye quads, about 5 eyeshadow duos, 3 or 4 brow powder duos, Hyperreal foundation, a very good selection of brushes, some holiday sets (of course), 2 MAC perfumes, charged water, face primer, minerealized eyeshadows, mineralized blush, 3d lipglass, one of the Fafi e/s quads, 2 Dame Edna beauty powders, Dame Edna lipstick (didn't check the color as I didn't like any of them), shadesticks (they had sharkskin in the back and they also had some lemon chiffons), a couple paint pots, pigments (some from the Naughty Nauticals collection--actually quite a bit of stuff from that collection), some Ungaro e/s,s and about 40 regular e/s, 20 l/s, 5 e/l,a few fluidlines, studio sculpt powders, and around 25 lipglass/lustre glass. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, and there were a few more things I cant remember at the moment lol but I am sitting outside staring at the beach right now so I am a little distracted!! Anyway, I might stop by the one of 17 on the way home to see what they have there so I will keep you posted! If not, I will come back and make a better list. Thanks girls!

foxykita143

Ok, here is my attempt at a better list. Besides what I have up there, will post some specifics and some things I may have missed.

-Sculpt and Shape Powders
-A few things from Style Warriors (I think it was a few e/s)
-Mineralize Blush
-Mineralize e/s
-N Collection-(l/s 1-5; nanogold, modest tone, dark edge e/s;soft ochre paintpot;Mineralize Skinfinish Natural; charged water)
-Fafi Quad 2
-Strobe Liquid
-Naughty Nauticals- Meet the fleet, Illegal Cargo, Pandemonium, and Submarine e/s; Lovely Lily and Bell Bottom Blue pigment
-Electroflash-Hot Contrast, Odd Couple,Pink Split, Play on Plums,Two to Glow Mineralized e/s duos
-Starflash- Top Hat, Talent Pool, Lotusland e/s
Little Darlings-Neutral, Coral, Pink lustre/lipglass, Softsparkle e/ls
-Dame Edna What a Dame! and Spectacle Highlighter powder
-Starflash 3D Glass in Racy

Some other items of interest were Lemon Chiffon and Sharkskin shadesticks and Raquel Welch Lipsticks. Also, it seemed like they had a lot of items in the back so make sure to ask some questions!

utleylover

has anyone been there lately? and if you did, did you happen to see the mac matte gel stuff? it probably won't be there though. thanks!

civicbabe627

Wow - this hasn't been updated in forever. I am going next month though, and would like to know what to expect! Has anyone been lately?

awyer

i went a few weeks ago, nothing too spectacular besides the normal. they had most of the holiday collections, they had several pigments and eyeshadows, most recent collection i saw was stuff from Style Warriors.

nursie

today i went to both myrtle beach cco locations. hwy 17 seemed to have more selection than hwy 501 store, but both had a large selection of mac. sorry i don't remember much because i didn't buy much, but both had a LOT of msf : petticoat,brunette,blonde,perfect topping,refined,so ceylon, and several others.numerous e/s with many of the matte 2, style warriors stuff galore (maybe the whole collection?, definately all of the eyeshadows). there is still so much of the holiday 2008 and 2009 sitting around, to the point that i wonder when it will ever not be there?

at least 12 different pigments in the full size jars.

and if you are perusing through this thread and have never been to a cco, here's me in a photo shot by my patient son waiting for me to get out. notice the row of heatherette es palettes on the bottom shelf
smiles.gif

cco.jpg

Care

I agree with the above poster, highway 17 had better stuff! But 501 wasn't exactly slacking

17:Lots of lippies (hello kitty, liberty of London, d squared, rose romance), about 30 pigments, probably close to 100 different eyeshadows (liberty of London, spring forecast, ungaro, plus perm), lots of glosses but I didn't look at names but tons of dazzlglasses. Huge selection of brushes (eyes and face, no 187). Lilyland blushes (all four!). From this location I picked up Nude Rose lippie, Cutester lippie, Way To Love lippie, Joie-De-Vivre & So Sweet So easy blushes, & Hot Hot Hot eyeshadow. This is also probably the nicest CCO layout I've ever seen (i've been to about 6 or 7 different ones).

501: They had a decent selection of lipsticks, but not as many as the other CCO. THEY HAD 3N!! They had all of the Liberty of London lipglasses. About 25 or so pigments and about 30 eyeshadows. By the time I hit this CCO I was kind of worn out so I don't really remember much but it was worth a look around. I can't recall her name and I'm not sure if it's on my reciept, but the woman working here was SO sweet. She was a black woman probably in her mid-late 30s, so warm and friendly!

Latest posts