Myspace freakout

WOW that kid has problems. It did make me laugh a little tho
yes.gif

aquarius11

Personally I didn't find this funny, just... WOW! It's obvious that this child has issues, to say the least.

COBI

OK, so everyone seems so calm around him, but he learned his communication skills (and choice of words) somewhere.

I would never have been allowed to use those words much less keep screaming them. My mother still corrects me now at 32yo if I swear in her presence.

Granted, his brother was provoking him on purpose, but the language is a bigger issue to me... what is this child exposed to?

And what about his brother and his friends? At one point, they're taunting him about how he's going to see this in 10 years and be horrified that he would act that way about myspace. My immediate thought was that these people appear to be in their late-teens, how are they going to feel in 10 years that they recorded it? That they didn't recognize that this child has issues that are more serious than his myspace "obsession".

MAC_Whore

1. That's horrifying
2. That kid reminded me of Linda Blair. Projectile, anyone?
3. His brother's an asshole
4. Where are the parents?
5. I hope someone forwards that to CPS
6. That kid needs serious help before he decides to become a serial killer
7. I feel really sorry for their dog

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
1. That's horrifying
2. That kid reminded me of Linda Blair. Projectile, anyone?
3. His brother's an asshole
4. Where are the parents?
5. I hope someone forwards that to CPS
6. That kid needs serious help before he decides to become into a serial killer
7. I feel really sorry for their dog

iagree.gif
I couldn't agree more--especially about the dog. I seriously don't know who is more messed up: the kid for his addiction and "communication" skills; or the brother and his friends who get some warped amusement out of it? Sometimes you have got to wonder about the parents. Poor dog for having to live with them.
cry.gif

nunu

the swearing is truly disturbing because he is really young. The brother is provoking him to act this way..

spectrolite

The scary part is that there are probably thousands of other myspace/world of warcraft/facebook/internet obsessed children out there that would react the same way when their accounts or internet access is threatened. I'm pretty that sure I saw a video of some kid freaking out in a similar manner when his mom tried to get him to stop playing World of Warcraft :S

His brother is being a dick, there is no disputing that fact but the brat has got serious problems regardless. He should be taken away to a place where there are no computers just fresh air, exersize, chores and a strict sugar free diet... like some kind of internet detox farm. What kind of parents do these kids have!
th_dunno.gif

gatsby

I really doubt it's the myspace. No kid shrieks like that *completely* unprovoked. Methinks his brother "primed" him.
They seem like they deserve each other :/ and may they both stay far away from me.