Myth Lipstick

Sar

Hey not sure if this is in the right area so sorrry if not

I was wanting to buy a concealer coloured lipstick (I know alot of people hate the founation/concealer lips but I quite like it) I was thinking of myth?

Also does the lipstick last/not drying?
Cause the main reason I'm looking for a lipstick is because the concealer just drys out my lips and lasts about 5 seconds

Thanks for any help xxx

fleckspeck

Myth is a great nude lip color, and is close to the concealer look if you have pale skin. It is a little drying, but if you wear lip balm underneath, you should be fine. The color will last long without bleeding if nothing touches your lips, but it rubs off on drinking glasses and such fairly easily.

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleckspeck
Myth is a great nude lip color, and is close to the concealer look if you have pale skin. It is a little drying, but if you wear lip balm underneath, you should be fine. The color will last long without bleeding if nothing touches your lips, but it rubs off on drinking glasses and such fairly easily.

Thanks for the feedback, I've bought it off the website now so hopefully its good!

Dreamergirl3

I find myth does give that look you're asking for, but can be a little drying, and on my very pigmented lips, the color turns up chalky and the pigment can settle into the fine lines of my lip :/

Amaranth

I love Myth, but I only wear it with C-Thru over top of it if I'm going for a nude look. Otherwise I just think it feels weird, I dunno, I guess I'm too used to that glossy feel. But I like wearing it as a base for coloured LipGlasses too...I buy the colour based on what I see in the tube, but my lips are too pigmented for it to look the same when it's on, but Myth as a base lets the colour of whatever LipGlass I want to really show up.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
I love Myth, but I only wear it with C-Thru over top of it if I'm going for a nude look. Otherwise I just think it feels weird, I dunno, I guess I'm too used to that glossy feel. But I like wearing it as a base for coloured LipGlasses too...I buy the colour based on what I see in the tube, but my lips are too pigmented for it to look the same when it's on, but Myth as a base lets the colour of whatever LipGlass I want to really show up.

I do the same exact thing. I also put lip conditioner on first too. It is the best thing to give me the most pale lip. If I wanted a little color I use underage instead of c-thru.