Mythology, Stila-Purple, and Orange

TrusyMyEyes

I see my concealor booboo..I fixed it before I left the house. Trust.

Oh and if you notice a shine or ashy film..its not foundation..just my sunscreen. I load it on.

I liked the combo..

n2518338_31018467_1770.jpg

n2518338_31018468_2408.jpg

Yea..thats me..Love this posting stuff its so much fun. It makes you want to try new looks and better your technique cause a picture tells it all.

Thats not right is it?.....That is so not right.
Betcha can't tell me where that line is from. lol

Angelah

Gorgeous! I love those colors with your skintone. Do you have a photo of this look with your eyes closed?

TrusyMyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelah
Gorgeous! I love those colors with your skintone. Do you have a photo of this look with your eyes closed?

Thanks. Alot of colors work well with people with my skintone..we just have to go to the MAC counter/store and try them on with or without the MAs help. Not everything that looks good on someone else will look good on us. I see alot of folks with my skintone online..wearing some of the most horrendous colors and people are like aaahh that looks great, awesome application.

And I think are they serious...???

Anyways Thanks.

(Opps did I just vent). lol

LineausBH58

eyebrows are banging thats all.... about your vent... I think as long as the person feels they look good... why should anyone say they don't... it's all indiv. ... IMO....

TrusyMyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineausBH58
eyebrows are banging thats all.... about your vent... I think as long as the person feels they look good... why should anyone say they don't... it's all indiv. ... IMO....

The bold is sooo true. I just think that if someone is asking someone to help with their makeup look..like constructive criticism regarding color choice or application we should give it to them honestly.

Like I would love to know from you how to better my makeup look. From your post you think I did a good job on my eyebrows ..thanks. But thats all you were feeling. So how can I better my eye make up? I am all about rising to the next level so any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :-D

Latest posts