N/A

moonlit

Re: Best brushes to use for Mineralize Skinfinishes?

I suggest 187.. You can use it for foundation/msf/powder blush..

sharkbytes

187 is great for MSFs...you get just enough product and it blends so easily. Even the smaller duo fibre face brush is good too.

eye_pr0mise

i also agree with the others. the 187 is great!
i originally started using this to apply my liquid foundation. but ended up buying another to use with my msf's and it works absolute wonders.

alka1

It's so hard to choose between the 187 and 182. The 181 is LE so i'd say get that one first - it's one of my favorites. I agree with everyone else though, you're going to love the 187 - especially with the MSFs
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

I use the 187 or 109 depending on which MSF I use.
If I were you, I'd get the 187 first since it's the best for applying MSF.

teebabii07

i love the 187 i use it for my liquid foundation and my msf but now i am using a 109 brush for my msf

cetati

Right now I use the 181 to apply MSF, but the 187 works great too, as does the 168.

GlamQueen21

Like everyone said, buy the 187 brush. That one is a multipurpose brush that you can use. Also you can use the 182 brush or the 109 brush.

..kels*

hands down the 187. i use it wayyyy more than my 182.

amber_j

I agree with everyone's recommendations for the 187 as the most versatile. For MSFs I guess it depends how you use them. I prefer to use my 181 as I only wear MSFs as a highlight, so I need a more exact application.

banjobama

I like the 187 for foundation and cream blush, but for MSFs I just use a normal blush brush, the 187 doesn't get enough product for me.

chocokitty

I say get the 187 brush since it's the most versatile. You won't have any regrets with this one.

I use the 187 and 181 for my MSF's.

georgiabarredo

i don't know if you exclusively want a MAC brush... and as much as i like the 187... my HG brush for anything powder.... loose or pressed is a bare escentuals brush that i found... its called heavenly face brush... i just kinda found it and fell in love... i use it for MSFs... mineralized loose powder foundation the mac one.... just a thought...

Luceuk

I like using my 181 especially for my soft anf gentle, it perfectly places it where I want it to go. But if I'm using something with more colour that I don't want a lot of I will use the 187 and blend with 181 if I need to.

Monarda

The 188 brush is my fav, I think the 187 is a bit to big and gets product everywhere, to messy for me.