N collection gratis?

RetroPinup

Hi
I was wondering if anyone has the page from update for the N Collection?

It wasn't in the winter update book, so I hope it is in the one for spring update. Our update isn't until the end of month.

I just need to see what look 1 and look 2 are so I can separate the gratis. Thanks!

Chrissi Star

You're not seeing it in the winter update book because its in the spring book. You'll get it @ update. Also look 1 and 2 aren't actual looks. They're are like 5 looks in the N collection and none of them are "look 1" or "look 2". Those are just what they lable the gratis. If u want to see the looks, ask your manager. They should have the looks. Ours are already in our book on the floor.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi Star
You're not seeing it in the winter update book because its in the spring book. You'll get it @ update. Also look 1 and 2 aren't actual looks. They're are like 5 looks in the N collection and none of them are "look 1" or "look 2". Those are just what they lable the gratis. If u want to see the looks, ask your manager. They should have the looks. Ours are already in our book on the floor.

The Update books most certainly do have 2 looks identified, and that's how gratis is divided up. She's not talking about face chart looks- she's talking about Look 1 and Look 2 that only pertain to gratis and are marked with symbols in the columns of the Update book.

erine1881

i don't go to update til the end of the month either, so i don't have the book. what i got for my gratis is:

soft ochre
2N & 4N lipglass
3N & 5N lipstick
modest tone
dark edge
neutral pink

i never got a MSF. did it come with your gratis?

Chrissi Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
The Update books most certainly do have 2 looks identified, and that's how gratis is divided up. She's not talking about face chart looks- she's talking about Look 1 and Look 2 that only pertain to gratis and are marked with symbols in the columns of the Update book.

Yeah, oops. I realized what see was saying after I posted
smiles.gif
haha

amoona

No we didn't get the MSFs in gratis either so I went and bought them both. But my manager said we get one of the new MSF Naturals so she asked us to pick which color we want but we haven't gotten them yet.

erine1881

that sucks! my manager said that they weren't on the list of gratis that was sent, so she wasn't sure if we got them or not.

she didn't say anything about getting a MSFN for gratis. sweet!

she has our fafi gratis and is holding it hostage until we go to update (jan 28 for me).
ssad.gif
at least we get it 2 weeks before the collection comes out, allowing me to order what i didn't get as soon as its available.

did you get your #138 with sculpt & shape? just wondering if i need to buy it or wait for it to come.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
...she has our fafi gratis and is holding it hostage until we go to update (jan 28 for me) .....

I remember one of my managers used to do that. She wouldn't even show us. She was a piece of work. I would get so curious I was tempted to go execute a "Mission Impossible" action and pick the lock on her office cabinet.

II3rinII

so since we didnt have our update books, they decided that for this time only sice theres only 7 of us we would split all the gratis up evenly, so that was rad! our fafi is also being held hostage right now, but we did get to look at it. we never got our sculpt and shape brush though.

erine1881

yeah. i don't think we will ever get it. or our msf.
ssad.gif
so i am gonna have to buy them both when i go down to update.

amoona

They said that the brush wasn't supposed to be given as gratis, it was a "typo" in the update book. Grrr haha.

We have our Fafi stuff too and I'm a sneak so I've already seen it all. I'm the first person going to update on the 28th so I'm excited and I will be coming back expecting my gratis haha. I'm a gratis freak.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
They said that the brush wasn't supposed to be given as gratis, it was a "typo" in the update book. Grrr haha.

We have our Fafi stuff too and I'm a sneak so I've already seen it all. I'm the first person going to update on the 28th so I'm excited and I will be coming back expecting my gratis haha. I'm a gratis freak.

damn! typos aren't our fault. they should give it to us anyways. thatll stop em from making typos
yes.gif

my boss hasn't even divided the gratis yet. she said it kicks ass! i go to update on monday, so i have to wait one day longer that the others to get my fafi
ssad.gif
. i'll be buying the rest as soon as its available. i really want the dolls. probably won't get our discount since its not makeup related, but i still want em.

Latest posts