n00000b!

DixieHellcat

Hello, purty people! I'm so green, I have grass on me. lol.

My boss loves Sephora, but I never saw the point in buying that 'expensive fancy shmancy' makeup. I hardly ever wore makeup anyway, & surely the high end stuff was no different from the drugstore stuff except for being overpriced. Right?

Um, no.
tong.gif
A friend on another board where I belong (bpal.org) got a Sephora So Belle palette as a gift, & the colors didn't suit her. So for curiosity's sake I took it off her hands for a little bit of nothing. It laid around in a drawer for several weeks til I decided one day to just try it. WOW. Makeup that lasted all day on my terribly oily skin!
yes.gif
So I made the mistake of visiting their store, & came out with foundation, and more eye shadow. There's a thread at bpal.org titled 'Sephora is the Devil'. Uh huh!

But worse was yet to come. I joined Makeupalley & found out about all these other neato thingies to put on one's face, with names like Urban Decay, and Too Faced...and MAC, which just happened to be having a sale, which they apparently never have. Just my luck. So I ordered some online...then bought some at their store...then swapped for some...

In short, I'm doomed, & don't mind it at all. To make a long story short, I saw Specktra mentioned over on MUA & thought I'd come check it out...I'll try to listen & learn, & not ask too many dumb n00b questions.
greengrin.gif
(waves) Although it took til today for me to figure out what B2M was.
th_LMAO.gif